Molly ate some chocolate :( (AGAIN!)
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Molly ate some chocolate :( (AGAIN!)

  1. #1
    AbbyandMolly's Avatar
    AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,679

    DefaultMolly ate some chocolate :( (AGAIN!)

    This girl could be the death of me. I went upstairs to attempt to get ready for school, stuffed her a kong with some peanut butter, a bit of kibble and a treat sticking out the top (lol). I was putting my shirt on when I heard a loud BANG! only to go downstairs and see Molly, paws up on our room divider eating dark chocolate/raspberry kisses, I grabbed her collar as fast as I could, pulled her and told her NO OFF!!! and yanked her down...she just doesn't get it!!!

    So now she's downstairs in her crate where I hadn't planned to put her until I left around 8:20 : I really hope she doesn't get sick
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Anne's Avatar
    Anne is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    5,336

    DefaultRe: Molly ate some chocolate :( (AGAIN!)

    Uh-oh. Looks like it's back to the crate during unsupervised times!

    I hope this is just a fleeting "phase" she is going through, Stacey!


    Murphy, Riley, and Piper

  4. #3
    AbbyandMolly's Avatar
    AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    16,679

    DefaultRe: Molly ate some chocolate :( (AGAIN!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    Uh-oh. Looks like it's back to the crate during unsupervised times!

    I hope this is just a fleeting "phase" she is going through, Stacey!
    You and me both Anne!!

    I should add, she had been doing fine up to 2 hours after we realized she wasn't ready to be "free" yet. Last night we left her for a little over 3 hours and she destroyed a car cleaning tool and ate some butterfinger hearts. I should have known this morning she would have extra energy but I figured she'd be ok for about 30 minutes while I got ready...however I was wrong. Needless to say I left a note for the parents telling them of this mornings incident and to put her in her crate if she's going to be left alone for any period of time.
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Djc1249 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,110

    DefaultRe: Molly ate some chocolate :( (AGAIN!)

    Same here....hope it's just a phase :-\
    <br />Did you say TREAT ?!?<br /><br />Tucker, 3 yrs. --- Tipper, 10 mos.<br />http://www.dogster.com/dogs/284460<br />http://www.dogster.com/dogs/715680

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25