**** Time is running out, so I thought it was time for a reminder!****

It is with great pleasure that I would like to invite you apply for membership into the National Labrador Retriever Club, Inc. The Club has recently completed a reconstruction phase and is now in full swing to accomplish our goals for the upcoming year. As our purpose states, the Club exists for the protection and betterment of the breed, to encourage education of the general public who may want to add a Labrador to their family and to meet a social responsibility to it's members, the general public, and the Labrador world in particular. We want you to be a part of this exciting organization.

As a fabulous jump start to the Club's membership drive, we are raffling a room at the Host Hotel at the Potomac Spring Specialty! One lucky member will receive a four day hotel stay at the Potomac Specialty host hotel this upcoming April. The hotel has been sold out for months and this year's specialty as judged by our own Mary Wiest, is sure to be an absolutely incredible display of the country's best Labradors. This is a fantastic opportunity to come experience the Potomac for the first time as our guest or to let us assist you in enjoying an annual tradition. Details for the raffle can be found on our website at www.NationalLabradorRetrieverClub.com.

Please take a moment and come visit our updated website with an online application and breeder's directory. I look forward to working with you to showcase this fabulous dog that we all share a passion for.

Sincerley,
Leigh Green
Membership Chair NLRC, Inc.