How much does Emma Weigh? The winner is.............

Thread: How much does Emma Weigh? The winner is.............

DefaultHow much does Emma Weigh? The winner is.............

Hello Everyone! Thank you for all the guesses on how much "The Emma" Weighs.

We took her in for her yearly check up this morning and the vet has pronounced her a happy, well adjusted lab! No real surprises except that she did come up positive for Lyme Disease. Can't say that we are very surprised about that since we are loaded with ticks in this area and keeping them off Emma is a challenge. She has been vaccinated and on Frontline but we still removed a bunch of ticks off her this past year. We switched last fall to advantix which hopefully will work better and we will continue to check her but it is not like keeping her out of the woods is an option. So 30 days of antibiotics is the plan and then a urine test for the micro-albumin in 2-3 months and hopefully that will do the trick. Needless to say we will never skip the yearly Lyme test. No real symptoms except that we did notice she has been sleeping more but we thought that was due to the cold weather and just getting older. ( Heck I sleep more in the winter)

So as for the weight.......

Are you ready?

Emma Weighed in at 77.5 Lbs! Ouch bigger than I expected but the Vet says that she is perfect and did not mention the D word. She is very solid and all that exercise pays off. For the record my guess was 72 lbs and DH's guess was 75 lbs.

The winner is 1scottie1labby with one of the last guesses of 77 lbs. Congratulations! I will make the donation today!

Thank-you for participating in all the fun! I was great to see everyone's guesses!

(((((Hugs)))))) from Emma

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: How much does Emma Weigh? The winner is.............

Bump for the night/ westcoast/ Hawaii peeps

1scottie2labbies is offline Senior Member

Oh wow I never win anything. It was a woderfull idea and fun guessing.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

One last bump for the people who did not log on over the weekend!

Thanks again for the Fun!