What do you do with your dogs when you and your spouse/or significant other want
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do with your dogs when you and your spouse/or significant other want

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhat do you do with your dogs when you and your spouse/or significant other want

to have some ahem, 'private time'? How the heck to you keep them off the bed??????? We feel like there is always an audience. :

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: What do you do with your dogs when you and your spouse/or significant other want

No problem here- critters aren't allowed on the bed. Mick was wonderful, we could tell him to leave the room, and he'd go lay down in the hall. Caleb stays downstairs, so there's no problem there- yet.

DefaultRe: What do you do with your dogs when you and your spouse/or significant other want

Ha Ha.....this is when the Kennel comes in very handy.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

We send ours two to their bed with a chew toy - of course, that doesn't always work and we are joined by a lab (or two)! They are quickly told off and sent back to their bed....

georgie is offline Senior Member

We close the bedroom door. But sometimes one of them will hit the door with a paw. : Since they sleep in bed with us, anytime someone is in bed...so are they.
    We learned our lesson......but I won't say anymore. :

JeffG is offline Senior Member

Ty is too young to jump up on the bed by himself...so I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!

Taffys Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: What do you do with your dogs when you and your spouse/or significant other

We don't have a problem with this anymore. Taffy chooses to leave the room on her own! We used to try to shut her out - but she'd paw at the door and bark. We let her in but made her stay off the bed. This involved numerous *ahem* "interruptions" because she kept getting back up. We were on HER bed and were excluding her from something. How dare we!!! Then she would just lay on a corner of the king size bed. Now tho - she just sees what is about to happen and picks herself up, puts her nose in the air and struts out til we are finished. I do believe she is appalled.

PhoebeJeebies is offline Senior Member

We close the door
    Sometimes she just goes downstairs and hangs out by herself...sometimes (if she's really needy) she waits outside the door for us.
    We just recently started closing the door, actually, due to the "interruptions" ...lol.
    Becca & Phoebe

Samson is offline Senior Member

Ah well you see - sad as it may seem , my "critters" are my SU's as well

No perversion - just companionship you understand

Mia&Buddy is offline Senior Member

Denise - you crack me up!

Our pups aren't allowed on the bed (and my human kids weren't allowed either because I couldn't sleep with their tossing & turning) so it hasn't been much of an issue. Usually they just ignore us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast