I just learned how to post pics - lots of them!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just learned how to post pics - lots of them!

DefaultI just learned how to post pics - lots of them!

Hi there! I have been posting a lot about Gracie and Tundra lately, so I wanted to learn how to post some pictures of them. I have a bunch, but I narrowed it down to a "few"

We have had so much fun with these pups, I cant imagine our lives without them now. Looking back thru the pictures has made my day. Even though they are littermates, we didn't rescue Tundra until he was 5mo old. I don't have a lot of "puppy pictures" of him, but I have so many of Grace, this is one of my favorites

This next picture is the first day we brought Tundra home from the family that couldnt keep him, as you can see brother and sister were happy to be together again (and I think they did remembered one another!) He was, and still is a lot bigger then her. It's quite noticeable in this picture. This was taken just a couple hours after we got him and Grace was already sharing her bed. (sorry, it's kinda a bad picture)

They are our "kids" and we take them everywhere with us. Even 4Wheeling and snowmobiling- below is a picture of there "tree house" that go's behind the snowmobile (and 4 wheeler, but they prefer to run next to the 4wheeler). Its a enclosed trailer that the pups LOVE. We keep it in the garage, and whenever we go out there they hop in it.

Grace looks scared in this picture, but she would lay in the "tree house" for hours if we would let her!

This is our "family" picture from a hike. I notice Tundra still has the red collar on he came with, so they must have been close to 5-6 months old here as well.

This is my favoriate photo of Tundra and Grace (Pretty and brotherbear as we call them)
    This picture was taken a couple months ago when they were about 14mo old.

This site has been so helpful, and it's been a pleasure getting to know everyone and there furbabies. Now you know a little about me and my family. ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mybabymambo Guest

DefaultRe: I just learned how to post pics - lots of them!

Great pictures. That last picture is the best. they both look so happy.

chocco_23 Guest

Great pickys, i love the last picture it's great!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Thanks for sharing your pics. Love their "tree house"
    At first I thought you posted the wrong pics. LOL

It's wonderful that you have real siblings! They are beautiful.
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Thunders Mom is offline Senior Member

Gorgeous pups! They look happy.

Where did you get your "tree house"? We too do a lot of snowmobiling and 4 wheelin and our dogs run with us, but that looks like something they would like.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!

Thunders Mom: We actually got it with the sleds. It's for people to ride in. Derrick and I got it for our neices, but once the pups came along- it turned into a "tree house"

We did a couple modifications to make it more level inside as there was a seat, but now they have a dog bed.

Grace was in it from day one, she loved it. It took a little bit to get Tundra used to it- but now he loves it too. It's called a "equinox" trailer. We got it a couple years ago, they are much fancier now and have more options. I bet your pups would love it. Where do you live? You could always come and try it out

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

I'm so glad you shared those pictures, they're great! Grace was so sweet to share her bed with her brother!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Great pics; you have a couple of beautiful dogs!!
    Looks so happy together!

Thanks for all the nice replys, I feel really lucky to have such great dogs. Its days like today I wouldn't think twice about getting littermates again. It's days like yesterday I would

ThatsMyGirl Guest

GORGEOUS puppers! Thanks for sharing their photos!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast