A yucky way to be awakened!

Thread: A yucky way to be awakened!

DefaultA yucky way to be awakened!

At 5:45 this morning I hear, ughhhhh, arrrrrfff, ugggggh, yes a retching dog. I guess I can be somewhat thankful though. He threw up a piece of fleece that he had torn off of a mutt mop. Of course I am not so thankful that he threw up on top of his bed. We have hard floors so I would prefer just wiping up the floor. Ohhhh, such is life

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: A yucky way to be awakened!

Oh my! Well glad he threw up the mop mutt....

BaileyDawg Guest

I can sympathise. Just last week Bails did this. It was gross. It was somewhere around 4am. It was on my bed. I was in total zombie mode as I changed the covers (thank goodness he did it on the top, and not on the sheets! I couldn't handle that at 4am), then I muttered terms of endearment (sort of... okay, not really endearing at all LOL) and went back to bed while Bailey looked all smug and proceeded to try to kiss me with sick breath. EW!! He's SO lucky I adore him... :

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

I do hate that sound. But I am glad he got the mop out. Hope he feels better.

I swear that Raleigh aims for the fringe on the Persian rug. There is no way that it could be a coincidence ... it always lands there! Eeeeeewwww. :-X

lubmylabs is offline Senior Member

Ugh, yes it is horrible. It happened to me the day we were moving to another state, so we had just finished spotlessifying the house and the last thing I wanted was dog puke all over the carpets! I raced outside with her just in time. About half an hour later, and me having just got back to sleep, she started yakking again, so up I shot... again! And SU slept through the whole thing. :