It snowed!

Thread: It snowed!

BaileyDawg Guest

DefaultIt snowed!

Well, I've enjoyed looking at other pups getting to see snow for the first time, and didn't think Bailey would see any this year. It's been unseasonably warm, up until a couple of days ago. Now its frickin' freezing, and this morning we woke to find it was snowing! Joe's school is closed, the first time he's EVER missed school because of the weather and definitely his first snow day. Of course, about 20mins after they called to tell me they were closed, the sun came out. I'm not sure what its going to do for the rest of the day, its already being blocked out by thick snow-lookin' clouds again, but I can still see patches of blue. I kind of wish I could see over the house tops to check the clouds to see what is coming! Aaaah, now I'm not sure if I want to be MORE homesick for Maine, or if I want to go out and do a little snow dance LOL!
    I HAD to get out the camera and video Bailey's first venture out into the snow. He's not impressed. He'll walk around in it, and (of course) eat it, but he's not so keen on playing in it! If Joe hadn't left his rain boots at school, I'd take the boys to the park to enjoy it before it melts, but alas he didn't bring them home. Typical!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Trickster is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: It snowed!

Bailey looks like he is enjoying himself! great videos.

I have to say though, we got more than you and I am less than an hour from you. :P Shame I can't find my friggin camera!

Samson is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster

I have to say though, we got more than you and I am less than an hour from you. :P Shame I can't find my friggin camera!
    You wont be winning the photo competition then Trickster !

Is your sig pic Trickster ? He's so much like my friends dog Murphy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Trickster is offline Senior Member

I actually cheated on the photo competition...the picture I entered was taken just before Christmas before my camera went walk about. If it doesn't show up soon we are going to claim it on the insurance which is a royal pain in the backside. :

No, the dog in my sig is (coincidently!) my Murphy. My Murph is very much my 'heart' dog so he gets most of the picture taking directed his way. ;D

I actually cheated on the photo competition...the picture I entered was taken just before Christmas before my camera went walk about. If it doesn't show up soon we are going to claim it on the insurance which is a royal pain in the backside. :

No, the dog in my sig is (coincidently!) my Murphy. My Murph is very much my 'heart' dog so he gets most of the picture taking directed his way. ;D
    I'm afraid I've Hijacked your thread Baileydawg

So what's your name ?

Murphy mark 2 with Jasper

Bump

BaileyDawg Guest

Aw man, I knew we got gyped down here on the snow I could see it up on the hills long after ours was gone. Bailey eventually had a good butt tuck around the garden, but he came in after like a minute. I don't think he appreciated the cold paws! He'll have to get used to it if we go back to Maine. Come on, Bails... be a dawg! ;D Joe and I had a small scale snowball fight on the way to the store. He wanted a snowman, but by the time we got home it was slush and not sticky anymore.

Eh, go ahead and hijack away! I think both Murphys are gorgeous, so its a hijack well worth it