Wanna joyn my pitti pwaty?

Thread: Wanna joyn my pitti pwaty?

DefaultWanna joyn my pitti pwaty?

Hey there JL gang. Mom sayin I have pitti pwaty tunite bc tmorra I get my "famwy jewls" takin away.
    Pweese pray fur me.

Yur pal

Kimba

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

boonesmom Guest

DefaultRe: Wanna joyn my pitti pwaty?

roh-roh,kimba-
    swory dat dey r cumin off-ibeen der,done dat !! it wil b okee dokee, kay? i wil b tinkin of u. let us kno how it gos.

luv-

boone

keep us posted on the surgery. i am sure it will all be okay. didn't you say that you are coming out here for the surgery? kimba and you will be in my thoughts tomorrow. give him a big kiss and hug from us.

joann

Cinder4evr is offline Senior Member

I'll be thinkng og you tomorrow Kimba. But trust me, you'll be fine and it's not big deal. Just make sure you use the googly eyes on your mom for lots of treats. Maybe even ICE CREAM

Freedom

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Joann-
    He is being neutered by a friend of the family at the Companion Pet Clinic in Hillsboro. I am pretty relaxed bc I know he is in such good hands with Brian.
    Thanks for the well wishes..I am sure Kimba is not even going to realize what happened and will be back to himself in no time- my estimate is about 12 hours and he is going to be jonesin to get out and play.

boonesmom Guest

when we picked up boone-we thought he would be all drugged up and woosey. well-here comes the nurse with boone pulling her--she says "my, he is an active one, isn't he?" no chance for a nice quiet evening.

i'm sure kimba will be just fine, too.

momof3inbc Guest

I'll join ya...as I'm still sittins here in da agony.....momma took away my innards yesterday....being a woman is a littles differents ya know. My belly is all shaved...how am I to go out in public?

I do feel a bit better today though.... and I am very good ats making da mom feel bad.

~Maggie

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Good luck Kimba, kisses to you! I'm sure you'll be all better real soon...