The Boys are free today (Update 1/24/07)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Boys are free today (Update 1/24/07)

DefaultThe Boys are free today (Update 1/24/07)

They passed with flying colors. The only thing I found, and I can't complain, was that my spot on the sofa had been reupholstered with a thick mat of yellow dog fur. Wonder who spent the day snoozing there. :
    Dukesmom said that when she left they were both in their crates banging their Kongs around. I guess after they emptired thos Kongs they realized the doors were open.
    Don't nobody mess with my house now that those two viscious guard dogs are on duty. ;D

Duke and Freckles have always been crated while we are at work and they have become so accustom to the routine that they are sitting in their crates before we leave for work. On weekends and evenings when we go out they are allowed to roam free in the den and kitchen. On several occasions I have suggested that we trust them out all day but Dukesmom was convinced that would only confuse them.
    Now our neighborhood has been experiencing a rash of breakins over the past few months, 10% of homes were robbed. We have a monitored alarm system but yesterday when I again suggested the extra level of security by having the dogs loose Dukesmom agreed so this morning when she left, the dogs were in their crates, but the doors were left open. Wish I had set up a video camera to monitor their actions.
    My guess is that both are sound asleep on their sofa but woe be to them if they get into any trouble. I had to convince Dukesmom that all would be fine but if they eat anything it will be life withour parole I am sure.
    Keeping all fingers crossed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: The Boys are free today

Fingers crossed that they are good today. Hopefully the extra security will help protect your house as well.

thats funny, and who knows they may still be laying in their crates, haha. Hope all goes well

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Fingers crossed for Duke and Freckles.

Do they have free roam of the entire house, or just the den and kitchen? If just the den and kitchen, where they're used to being, I think they will be fine!

Let us know, okay?
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

I bet they are both being good boys.

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

I'm sure they will be good pups

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Keeping my fingers crossed that they will be good boys ... and will keep you out of the doghouse!

How did they do?

Keeping fingers crossed. I remember how worried I was when we left Trooper out the first time. He did great, luckily.

Mybabymambo Guest

Hope they are good. Jerome left Mambo out and we lost two t-bones steaks.

Hope they catch the people breaking into the homes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast