The Lexie Update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Lexie Update

DefaultThe Lexie Update

Hi All,

Long time no type. It's been a bit crazy around here. I've had health problems and had some surgery in November. In December the holidays came and on 12/28/06, my mother's 77th birtherday, there was an electrical fire at her home. Fortunately, she was staying with us at the time and was not hurt. On 1/3/07 someone broke into her home and set the house on fire again, destroying what was left of the home and all of her possessions. We're just all thankful to be safe and together.

Lexie is doing great. She's beautiful, active, and healthy. Some of you sent a Holiday package to Lexie and I wanted to thank you all. You're so sweet. Lexie loved opening her presents and eating and playing with them. Her blanket is still her favorite place to lay. I finally posted some pictures of Lex opening her gifts on her blog @ http://lexiethelab.com/

You will also find that Lexie now has a new friend. We are fostering a Siberian Husky named Wyatt pending his adoption on Wednesday. He's going to be snipped on Wednesday and then he can live with us in his new forever home.

Thank you all for your thoughts and warm wishes over the last few months.

Robin, Lexie, and Wyatt

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: The Lexie Update

Hi Robin! I have missed you and Lexie!!! We all have. Congrats to Wyatt! He's gorgeous!!!! And wow Lexie has grown!!!! ;D

How old is Wyatt?

And edit to say: I'm really sorry about the fire. Glad your your mom didn't get hurt.

(And editing a second time for spelling)
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

Kathryn Guest

Robin I am so sorry to hear about your mothers house :'( and all you have had to deal with.
    congratulations on Wyatt! He is very good looking! I am sure Lexie and him are getting a long GREAT!

The older Lexie gets the more beautiful she gets She is just so pretty!

I second Emma the lab's question How old is Wyatt? How long have you had him??

((HUGS)) its so good to see you again!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

You have been through so much! I hope you are doing better now and I'm so sorry to hear about your mother...I'm glad she's ok. Lexi looks so big! She's so pretty! Congratulations on Wyatt...he's so handsome!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Nice to hear from you Robin. Wow, so sorry about your mothers house - what a shame.

Thanks all..I appreciate your well wishes.

I've missed everyone and their beautiful labbies! I have to go through all of the forums and see new pictures of all of your pups now!

We got Wyatt on Saturday. The shelter and rescue estimate that he is 1-2 years old, but I think he might be a bit older. He is very mellow and his teeth look older or he just hasn't had very good care. I will have a better idea of his age when I take him to the vet on Wednesday morning.

He's really a good boy, he's taught Lexie some things like how to get into the SUV by herself. Lexie taught him how to sit and down. Wyatt taught her how to break out of the family room while I'm at work. hehe

Hope to be able to post more on a regular basis now.

Take care,

Robin

Hiya! Welcome back. Sorry for the tough times you all went through with your mom's house.
    That's exciting news about Wyatt. Congratulations!

Nice to see you again....soo sorry for all that happened to your mom!

Looking forward to more pics of Lexie and Wyatt

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

Good to see you, Robin. Hope things have eased a bit for you.

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

Robin, I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues and the awful, awful news about your mom's home. I hope you are feeling well now, and I'm glad to hear that Lexie is good. Welcome to Wyatt--he is gorgeous!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast