Indi and Our New Dog!!

Thread: Indi and Our New Dog!!

DefaultIndi and Our New Dog!!

So we decided that we are going to start "breading" after all. ;D

We have a whole new breed of Lab. We are still playing with the name a bit, seeing as how it is a whole new type. I am leaning towards Stealth Lab or Ghost Lab. Here is our first stud. Indi can't be used in our breading program as she won't throw the proper gene to produce the Stealth Lab.

As these labs are very rare they come with a big purchase ticket. We are expecting them to do well in the military.

So without further ado here are some pictures of him:
    Our Stealth Lab at rest

Indi is really happy with this addition

Just another one of them posing

Indi senses that he has gone into hunt mode and is getting ready for an attack

Ok, ok, no stealth lab or new lab. I don't plan on adding another family member to our home until I personally start trying for baby number 3 and then we'll talk other labs. I've decided on no more cats. I had made that choice before Colonel but his smile melted my heart and I couldn't bring myself to leave him in the shelter. I waited 2 weeks to see if he would be adopted but he wasn't. So I am staying away from the shelter to keep my resolve.

The pictures were of Indi and Petey. We wouldn't replace either of them and as for breeding they are both still going in for neutering and spaying. I'm not going back on that decision. Anyway here are what the pictures looked like after I photoshopped them lighter. Ignore the toys all over the floor, we were playing hard today (kids, dogs and mommy)

Picture number one (I didn't bother getting rid of the green eye

This was actually the third. I think Indi was telling him to just behave himself and pose.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Indi and Our New Dog!!

Cute!

I have a couple of stealth labs here already but never thought to actually bread them. I guess because they are both fixed? Hmmmm.

DefaultRe: Indi and Our New Dog!!

Quote Originally Posted by abpingue
    Cute!

I have a couple of stealth labs here already but never thought to actually bread them. I guess because they are both fixed? Hmmmm.
    Maybe you could get it reversed. LOL. I have to work quick because my stealth lab is going in for the surgery in a week and a half. We were waiting for NSD before we fixed him but then we just decided to go ahead and do it. I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone there and I have tried several times so we scheduled him in and he'll be one sore pup in a few days. I thought they were really funny. I think the contrast between Petey and Indi was what did it and when I had it up on the computer screen my two year old walked up, looked all confused and said, "Is that a dog?"

I couldn't help laughing. When I told him it was Petey he thought I was lying and asked again, "Is that Petey?" Kids and dogs, just too cute.