Just Labradors banner

uh-oh molly (update on the poop patrol)

1K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  hark67 
#1 ·
Called the vet today to describe the Molly situation and see what he suggested we do.

He said that if she hasn't passed it in 48 hours (which would be later tonight) that he would start to be concerned. Mom wants to take her in for x-rays (which will run us about $160) to see if it's inside and if so if it's caught up on anything. If that's the case they're gonna have to cut my baby girl open and take out the ring :(

Molly says:
"nooooo don't let them do it!!"

G
#6 ·
Molly didn't do it!
The cat from down the street ran into your house when you had the door open to let the dogs in. You didn't see the cat come in because the dogs just rushed right it... Then when no one was looking the cat found a way out!!
Thats my story and I am sticking to it ;D

#7 ·
LabMommyKathryn said:
Molly didn't do it!
The cat from down the street ran into your house when you had the door open to let the dogs in. You didn't see the cat come in because the dogs just rushed right it... Then when no one was looking the cat found a way out!!
:p

every once in a while at night sticky does sneak in the back door but the dogs are usually in bed, and i pick him up and take him home lol

G
#9 ·
AbbyandMolly said:
LabMommyKathryn said:
Molly didn't do it!
HA I told you!!!
I hope everything turns our alright! I really hope Miss Molly did not eat the ring!
:p

every once in a while at night sticky does sneak in the back door but the dogs are usually in bed, and i pick him up and take him home lol

#16 ·
Lilprincee said:
Why would they cut her open if she was not showing any symptons of having a blockage? I don't understand that. Is the vet positive that it would come out within 48 hours? I can't believe he would do surgery if it wasn't absolutely necessary.
They're not going to cut her open yet, but that would be a last resort if it doesn't turn up (or if she stops eating/going potty). My mom just wants to have her x-rayed to see if Molly did in fact eat the ring.

I personally really do believe that she's innocent. She was with me all day that day (literally by my side every moment) and I'm sure I would have seen her jump up and eat a ring (lol)

#17 ·
Molly ate a ring?!?! I must have missed that!

Well, at least rings are round and kind of slippery... :-\ I hope she's OK!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.