NLR I got another foster today it's Mastiff..he's such a love but (pics)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NLR I got another foster today it's Mastiff..he's such a love but (pics)

DefaultNLR I got another foster today it's Mastiff..he's such a love but (pics)

Cu (Cujo :)arrived at 10:00 AM EST. We let him investigate the house then took him out in the yard to meet my dogs. Autumn was the first to come out. Cu was in the back of the yard Autumn darted too him..THEN..realized how big he is and stopped dead..lol. That introduction went well sniffing was enough for her. Next out was Gunny. He came out the door, thought about barking then choked on it when he realized how big Cu is lol..they sniffed, Cu immediately gave Guns the play bow and off they went running like they've known each other their entire lives. My backyard is a muddy MESS..I'm not kidding you'll see in the photos I have a muddy pool of water, my Gunny and Angel think I put it there for them! Cu didn't join right in the mudd puddle but after a few minutes he decided Gunny was having so much fun so should ge. Great a 200 lb new dog that now needs a bath, lucky me.lol. Lastly out came Angel. She was very afraid at first but as soon as she saw Cu and Gunny playing she joined right in..now I think she feels he was brought here to be with her, she loves him, lays by him and everything maybe they realize they are in the same boat. I dunno rescue dogs always amaze me. After a good play session and a good towel off (Gunny and Angel needed to get in the tub) everyone chilled and are still napping (I'm cleaning up mudd) I'm fostering for F.O.R.M and I already know I'm going to cry when he leaves. My rescue coordinator told me he was everything a Mastiff should be and I can see already he is. Just a sweet, gentle giant who has a broken heart right now because he's unsure where his family is. He was surrendered because his owners have a 2 and 5 yr old and Cu was just too much, he knocked the kids over trying to play. I suspect he's a very "kid" oriented dog and got very excited when the kids were around and their friends. He has already selected Connor as his favorite, laid on his foot, follows him from room to room and has given Connor a "nuzzle" it's very sweet. He will be hard to let go of I can see in Connor's face he's already in love. Anyway...enjoy the pics
    (please ignore Harry Potter sheets that's all I have left clean lol)

"this puppy really loves me!"

"the puddle"

"best buds forever"

He's a BIG boy even for mastiff, in April his vet records state 176 lbs..he's probably 200 now and only 2 on 1/22!!

Nap time

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: NLR I got another foster today it's Mastiff..he's such a love but (pics)

dawwwww!!!

He's got the sweetest face, I wouldn't be able to let him go lol
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: NLR I got another foster today it's Mastiff..he's such a love but (pics)

Awwwww he's adorable!!!! A "Rocco"-dog! ;D
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

Oh my! What a face! He's gorgeous! Good luck Deneen, I think I'd have a hard time letting either one of your fosters go!
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

Oh good luck giving him up. I would be a foster failure where a mastiff was concerned. If I had the space I would have one they are such lovalbe dogs. Give Cu a hug for me and hopefully he will learn some other good labby habits besides the joys of a mud pool.

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

He's beautiful. I know you'll have a hard time saying goodbye!

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

OMG... what a great big humonguos cutie patootie!!!

My pretty girl, Lexi!

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

I've always wanted a Mastiff, hub's say's no , but really where you put them in an R.V . Cu is a cutie, look's like he fit's right in!!

He is gorgeous!! Your house will soon look like mine!! You sould like me a few years back ... 1, 2, 3, 4, LOL

WOW! He is a handsome dog ... just stunning. And he's a sweetie to boot! Great pictures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deneen
    he knocked the kids over trying to play.
    Raleigh says "What? You're not supposed to knock the kids over when you play?"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast