Check out this breeder site, Black, Yellow, Chocolate, White, Silver, Charcoal
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check out this breeder site, Black, Yellow, Chocolate, White, Silver, Charcoal

DefaultCheck out this breeder site, Black, Yellow, Chocolate, White, Silver, Charcoal

CHARCOAL?
    Thats right folks. Soon off the ole Lab assembly line will be Charcoal Labs. Now you can collect all SIX colors to make a full set.
    This breeder will sell a Black Female for $600 but if you want a Silver or Charcoal Female it will run you $1,200.
    The statement is made "All puppies sold with full AKC registration."
    Think I'm making this up?
    http://pritchettslabs.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Check out this breeder site, Black, Yellow, Chocolate, White, Silver, Charcoal

Charcoal is simply the dilute form of black. Also seen in weims

Kathryn Guest

DefaultRe: Check out this breeder site, Black, Yellow, Chocolate, White, Silver, Charcoal

> > > >

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MickeysMom is offline Senior Member

Collect all six---shaking my head. I feel bad for the maroon that buys into that. I guess if you can breed '-doodles' and make a fortune, why not odd variations on standard colors? PT Barnum had it right, anyone who'd pay for a black or chocolate billed as a 'charcoal' or 'silver' is a FOOL.

(bah, don't even get me started on this...)
    WooT!<br /><br /><br />He made it too! <br />

OMG!

C'mon, don't tell me that those 'charcoal and silver' dogs aren't weim crosses. That's exactly what they look like, which is great if you're adopting because they sure are purty, but to PAY EXTRA for that? Ridiculous. Is there genetic proof that these dogs aren't crosses? Look at their eyes, for Pete's sake.

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Check out this breeder site, Black, Yellow, Chocolate, White, Silver, Charco

That's awful. I have seen pictures of "silver" labs before but that one on the website looks more like a Weim than I have ever seen.

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

About a year later
    we decided we wanted to breed her. She was great with our children, she protected our
    family, and she was a beautiful black English style female.
    I'm emailing them now.

Effing aholes.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

I noticed that there were no OFA ratings, just "vet results"!

jzgrlduff, nice, another..."so we decided to start a BYB operation". As for the lack of OFAs, I'm shocked. :

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast