Video fo Shadow and Blacky Playing

Thread: Video fo Shadow and Blacky Playing

DefaultVideo fo Shadow and Blacky Playing

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...wandBlacky.flv

This is how we play fetch.Interesting eh?
    I got my new digital camera and have been taking pictures and decided to try the video option on it.Doesn't look bad but the version here is shrunk so the quality is sacrificed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Video fo Shadow and Blacky Playing

They have a lot of fun together. I bet they were tired after that. Shadow has grown!
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

They rarely ever tire down.I have sit out there for 2 hours playing and the most they do is get a drink and go right back at it,which is ok.I don't work much anymore so I have plenty of time to spend with them.

Shadow has grown alot.He is about 70 lbs now.He likes to eat my fence as well as any other wood product laying around.I have a utility pole in my yard in the back and he has started eating it.But that is a lab for ya.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I love watching the video's. Thanks for sharing, it looks like they are having a blast. It also looks like our version of fetch - seems more like keep away!

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

It looks like they have a great time playing together!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

Shawn, the new fence is super !! Gives the dogs a great place to play !! And you don't have to worry about them running off...... same with the human kids too !

About the chewing, have you tried peanutbutter in the kong? We give our dogs at the shelter kongs with peanut butter and milk bones inside. It takes them a few hours to get them cleaned out...... really smoosh it way in there !! Also, maybe some raw beef bones..... the butcher has them and most grocery stores I see them in the meat counter as well. Have they been wormed recently ? My sister always swears that when they start chewing like that, they need wormed........ my thinking is that they are just young, and get bored....

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Yeah I keep up on vet visits.Have to,if not It will only bite me on the ass later on if something were to arise that could of been avoided.
    I do like the fence and was glad I had it put up for them.I don't think putting dogs out on a chain is good for them like some people think who live very close to me do.