Ok who's going to the Potomac Specialty?? (Sam's thread got me thinkin)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok who's going to the Potomac Specialty?? (Sam's thread got me thinkin)

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultOk who's going to the Potomac Specialty?? (Sam's thread got me thinkin)

Who all am I going to be seeing at the Potomac in the spring??

I know to be on the lookout for Pat (Abby and Jack), Tatyana (Scotty), Susan, Jeffrey and Katie (Aidan and Emma), Rachel (bearsmomma), Sheila (Beau), Dot (Trappersmom)...gosh I can't even think anymore :P

Who else might I meet while I'm there? I do after all live about 45 minutes away so I'll be going back and forth to visit ya'll
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Ok who's going to the Potomac Specialty?? (Sam's thread got me thinkin)

I'm driving down one day from PA Not sure which one yet, probably the day most of the gang will be there - unless I am unemployed/quit my job before then - then I'll be down for the whole thing!

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Ok who's going to the Potomac Specialty?? (Sam's thread got me thinkin)

Give me more info on this Stacey. What exactly is it and what does everyone do with their dogs?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

I might be there on Friday in obedience.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

Sam, I pm'ed ya

Linda, maybe I'll actually say hi this time!!! I was so afraid that it wasn't you and Kona last year that I just watched from the sidelines lol.
    *Stacey*

Who would come eat dinner with me?!

Applebees? Olive Garden? Panera? Golden Corral?

I know there's more around there, but dinner with everyone would be fun!
    *Stacey*

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

I might be there on Friday in obedience.
    Which class? My whole family is flying in, so Scotty is coming, too. I think I'll enter him in Novice A.

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

I'm trying to figure out a way to get there...I have a spot with my name on it in a room at the host hotel. My problem now is trying to figure out whether or not I can get enough time off to drive Monty (since he would still be eligible for sweeps classes in addition to regular puppy classes) or whether I should just fly in by myself... (sigh)

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Dani is offline Senior Member

I'm working on trying to get there...I am hoping to find someone who needs a roommate. I have FFM I need to burn and this would be a good time to do it. I thought about doing obedience with Rider...but since I would be a Potomac virgin, I am just going to go and enjoy the sights and labradors.
    Dani, Rider & Rookie
    SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
    SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC

Member Since 6/2003

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

I'll be there but without the dogs. They're staying home this trip so I can take in everything! I'm pretty sure Lee (sweetmaggiesmom) is coming also.

Stacey.....we'll all have to get together for dinner!

Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast