I never had a dog who watched TV before!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I never had a dog who watched TV before!

DefaultI never had a dog who watched TV before!

I have read posts in the past about dogs who watch the television. I didn't REALLY believe it! I have never owned a dog who watched and reacted to the TV before until now.
    Aidan LOVES the television. Expecially Animal Planet. He will position himself to be able to see the tv, sit there and do head tilts that would make even Ender proud, whine, bark and run up to the screen. It's the cutest thing. I have to get a vid of it and post.
    And then he looks at you as if to say " Are you seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anyone else have a TV watching dog?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I never had a dog who watched TV before!

Tuck does if there is music involved. She'll drop the toys, sock, etc.... and look right at the t.v., Tilt her little head, and then look at me, and then go back to playing. I hope you can video it... that would be great. HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Thunders Mom is offline Senior Member

Simba does the same thing!!!!! I wonder if they actually understand what is being said or just seeing the other animals. Doesn't matter, it's still cute.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dakota loves Animal Planet....or anytime there are dogs or animals on TV...it's so funny...she runs to the TV....Denali is catching on too..

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

Lucy could care less about the television, but Cricket LOVES watching TV with SU. She is attracted to movement. She barks, talks, watches intently and it is very amusing.

Bandit only watches tv if OLN is on. One night SU and I were watching an elk hunting show or something, and Bandit noticed it when he heard them make a niose. He walked up to the tv and looked at it for a min. then he walked behind the tv (we have a big screen so he can fit behind it) like he was wondering where they went, it was sooo funny. Where is your video camera when you need it. LOL!

emccase is offline Senior Member

McKenzie never payed much attention to the TV until the other day my friend brought her daughter over and she was watching 101 dalmations. Kenzie went nuts whining and barking at the TV. It was too funny.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mckenzie the lab and Maddie the Mastiff wanna be.

pj

how cute aidan!

theo LOVES watching tv when there are dogs involved.
    he will sit there and watch dog shows with us, i think he definitely recognizes the movement etc.
    and there's one southwest commercial that has a dog chasing it's tail round and round and panting rather loudly, theo is mesmorized by that doggie he'll sit there and tilt his head watching him the entire commercial.

It's gotten to the point that we know not to watch America's Favorite videos. Chelsea goes nuts everytime an animal comes on

Trickster is offline Senior Member

Mine have never watched TV. If a barking dog comes on they might tilt their head as if to say "where the heck did that come from?!" but that is about as far as it goes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast