Everlasting Treat Ball

Thread: Everlasting Treat Ball

112deadpool is offline Senior Member

DefaultEverlasting Treat Ball

Just got one of these for Pi, I need help. If you have one do you leave it in the crate with your pups while you are gone? If you are not familiar with us, Pi is 5 months old.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Everlasting Treat Ball

We have one, no i wouldn't leave it in there. Just my personal opinion. I usually stay home all day. Unless for a few errands, so she's not in a crate very long. But i am too scared to leave ANYTHING in there for fear of an accident happening.
    Someone else might offer more help, but I don't leave them in with Tuck unless i can watch her with it.

P.S. Pi is absoultely beautiful and i loveeeeeeeeeee your siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn Guest

I never leave anything ever in the crates with my girls.
    Okay I take that back Maggie has a blanket..

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I actually don't have one of these, but I have seen them. Other than certain nylabones I always supervise play with toys of any kind. Better safe than sorry.

I do have blue one, and No, I won't leave those in crate unsupervised with ZsaZsa(4months)
    Blue rubber is pretty soft, so I am afraid that she may be able to tear it and swallow pieces.
    I only leave Nylabones with her in the crate.

Hunter is offline Senior Member

Just bought 2 of these for my boys. Keeps the occupied for about an hour, then they get bored with it, as of yet they have not destroyed it.

Hunter is able to remove the everlasting treat, I pop it back in, but within a couple of minutes it is back out again. Now I just pack it with treats, kind of like a Kong but more difficult.