chocolate stories

Thread: chocolate stories

Defaultchocolate stories

Any of your labs ever get into any chocolate? Abby unwrapped a box of chocolate covered cherries while we were gone and ate the whole box on xmas eve. Ten of them. I called the vet and he said she would be fine because she is a large dog and ten cherries was not enough to do harm. If she was a small dog we would of had to make her vomit. I was so scared! Stupid me did not put them up from under the tree. A lesson well learned!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: chocolate stories

This year we bought an advent calender for our son with little chocolates. I thought I had put it somewhere out of reach but I was wrong. Somehow my little guy got a hold of it and began to pop out each little door. When I found him he had (rather quickly!) removed 6 or 7 chocolates, unwrapped them, taken a tiny bite out of each one then dropped it on the floor where Roxy was more than happy to "hide the evidence". Luckily she had only gotten to 3 of them before I caught them in the act.

While we were gone over Christmas Barnsley was staying at a friends house and she left a chocolate cake where he could reach it and he ate 1/2 of a cake. I was so scared and she didn't tell me for about 2 days so there was nothing I could have her do . He didn't even get diarrhea she told me. I am so thankful he is okay.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

I had bought a large two layer chocolate cake with fudge icing from Sam's Club. The thing weighed a ton. Jake got it off the counter, out of the plastic dome and ate every last crumb. It was an evening of peroxide and vomiting.

Brookville, Pa.

Pam
    Pam is offline Senior Member

My friend's chocolate, Choco, has a definite sweet tooth. He ate an entire chocolate Christmas tree she made, along with a pecan pie and a pumpkin pie. Didn't even so much as burp!!
    I have a key to their house so I can let him out when the owners are late, etc. One day I went over and found 1 banana peel on the floor, along with a knocked over (empty) bottle of Tequila. Came to learn there were 4 bananas in the fruit bowl along with 3 apples. Only one banana peel was left as evidence!! I guess he got thirsty and the Tequila was nearby.
    I swear that dog has an iron stomach.

Tanya is offline Senior Member

Dryf has been around garbage cans all his life and ALMOST never touches anything in them exept...chocolate wrappers!

He pulls them out and licks them He's definately got the sweet tooth in the family
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky