And...(final photo thread for the day, I promise)...a hike out to the fields

Thread: And...(final photo thread for the day, I promise)...a hike out to the fields

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultAnd...(final photo thread for the day, I promise)...a hike out to the fields

This afternoon, we all (well, the dogs and I) went on a walk down to this old boy scout campground down the hill from us near the horse ranches behind our house...

Monty-

Staring intently at a mouse nest (it was pretty interesting, if I do say so myself...and Monty only tried to grab the entire nest once, LOL)-

Libby (She is getting worse and worse about photos, putting on the "beaten" face...why do you suppose that is? I haven't been able to get many good shots of her. )-

And, I don't know how this will turn out, but this is a hawk that was sitting over the road on a powerline (probably checking out the mouse nest)-

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: And...(final photo thread for the day, I promise)...a hike out to the fields

Beautiful pics!

1scottie2labbies is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: And...(final photo thread for the day, I promise)...a hike out to the fields

I love pictures feel free keep posting

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

I always enjoy others pictures. Keep posting!

Brookville, Pa.

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Alway's love everyone's pic.s. You have beautiful labby's!!

Lilprincee is offline Senior Member

Very nice.
    [IMG]/[/IMG]

Anne is offline Senior Member

I hope this isn't the last of the photos! Monty and Libby are gorgeous....we could never get enough of them!

Murphy, Riley, and Piper

Those were GREAT pictures! My husband would love that last shot - he practically runs off the road while driving looking for hawks.