Rogue & Mac thank's their Secret Santa

Thread: Rogue & Mac thank's their Secret Santa

DefaultRogue & Mac thank's their Secret Santa

Rogue and Mac loved all their presents of rope toys, balls and the pink fetch bumper and the treats, of course always the treats! Hubby didn't tell me the box came a while ago and wrapped all the presents as Rogue and Mac get crazy at christmas time and love ripping into presents.

He also didn't tell me who sent the box and put their card in with the rest of the pile. He thinks it was Callie and Caleb.? I am sorry if I got it wrong...so please tell me who our Santa was. Thank you so much you made Rogue and Mac's Christmas so much fun.

Here is the link to the pictures I took. http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid14488522

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

tuckersmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Rogue & Mac thank's their Secret Santa

Great slideshow! The dogs looked very happy.

DefaultRe: Rogue & Mac thank's their Secret Santa

They really cracked me up. No sooner than they get one present open, we would ask who wants to open more presents and they would quickly drop the toy and sit in front of us like they were getting a treat.

They even helped us open our presents for a while, until they realized the gifts were not for them. None of our relatives believed us that they like to open presents until they saw them in action