Labrador ornaments

Thread: Labrador ornaments

Mybabymambo Guest

Default Labrador ornaments

How many of you guys had a labrador ornament on your tree. I found 3 of them. Love them !!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Labrador ornaments

I started a collection and try to add new ones every year. I have quite a few. It is fun trying to seek out new and unusual ones.
    This year I have gotten a yellow Lab from Target, the Milkbone one, and the lovely one Deb(Mellow's mom) got me with the lab with a string of lights.
    Last year I got some great ones from Restoration Hardware that look like an old tin Lab on wheels toy..

I got a black lab "The Dog" one this year; so cute!!
    This is my first, but definetly not my last one; I'm such a sucker when it comes to cute lab things!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mybabymambo Guest

Kmart and walgreens had some really cute ones. Oh and walmart too

Tater Guest

Well I had 5 and COdys dad found me balls that had santas on them and beside the santa is a yellow lab. I love them.

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

We have about 30 or so. Some of ours are the picture ornaments of the labs we have had and lost. We have a lab angel for the top of the tree. We get a few new lab ornaments every year. This year my wife found a couple of small stuffed bones and they are added to the collection. We drape ribbons from the top of our tree to the bottom, and this year my wife bought a paw print ink stamp and made paw ribbons.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

We have several, but my favorite is 3 lab puppies, one of each color, coming out of a wrapped package. I think it came from Orvis.

I have a SUl that finds them and has started giving them to me for Christmas. We didn't have a tree this year because with a 15 month old and a 7 month old pup we decied it was too much trouble. My favorite one is the first one she gave me in 2002, a Black Lab Angel, I tried to photo it but my camera don't do small and close well. I had lost my beloved Midnite that summer and was too damn sick myself to even think about another one at that time. It is a treasured item.

Mybabymambo Guest

I would love to have onemade with Mambos picture. Any suggestions on where you can get those?