Maggie and Dakota are mad at me.

Thread: Maggie and Dakota are mad at me.

Kathryn Guest

DefaultMaggie and Dakota are mad at me.

Maggie is VERY mad at me!
    I have taken all the blankets off my bed to wash them. There are sheets on the bed just no blankets. Maggie and Dakota are very upset with me. To top it off I shut moms door so that they cant get on the bed since Kaden is asleep on her bed : . They are so very upset that they don't have king size blankets to sleep on : . Dorks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BudGirl8 Guest

DefaultRe: Maggie and Dakota are mad at me.

hehehe. Funny what will make them pout, huh?

Kathryn Guest

Its very funny. They can get on the loveseats, my bed, their crates, but they want my the blankets :-\

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

how could you do this to them!

You probably got the same look I go the other day...only I washed not only the blanke but the sheets and mattress cover as well! You would have thought I had given him away or something with the pouty look I got!

Kathryn Guest

I wash the sheets and everything too but I cant put then in the wash with the blankets. I wait till the blankets are ready to go in the dryer and then I take everything else off the bed and wash it. at that point I either am able to put new sheets on the bed or shut my bedroom door so no dogs can come get on the bed..
    They are so mad. Maggie is laying at my moms door crying wantting in..

Quote Originally Posted by LabMommyKathryn
    I wash the sheets and everything too but I cant put then in the wash with the blankets. I wait till the blankets are ready to go in the dryer and then I take everything else off the bed and wash it. at that point I either am able to put new sheets on the bed or shut my bedroom door so no dogs can come get on the bed..
    They are so mad. Maggie is laying at my moms door crying wantting in..
    True dat! Do yours like to put their paws on the bed when you put fresh sheets on it? I have to crate Tal because I cannot get the sheets on with his two front paws on the bed!

Kathryn Guest

Maggie and Dakota will try to get on the bed as I am making it. I guess they think I am going to bed. I tell them "off" and they stay off till I tell them it is "okay". Maggie will usally leave the room if I tell her off. Dakota will wait till I have the bed made then she will get in it >

Quote Originally Posted by LabMommyKathryn
    Maggie and Dakota will try to get on the bed as I am making it. I guess they think I am going to bed. I tell them "off" and they stay off till I tell them it is "okay". Maggie will usally leave the room if I tell her off. Dakota will wait till I have the bed made then she will get in it >
    Sounds like Tal...One time...I couldn't resist....I was spreading the sheet over the bed and it covered his head...he didn't quite know what to make of it at first!

Kathryn Guest

I am waitting for the day that one of them takes off with the blankets or sheets

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

Silly girls!
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/