What a start of Christmas eve... (A true story)

Thread: What a start of Christmas eve... (A true story)

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhat a start of Christmas eve... (A true story)

I and Emma were out for a walk in our neighborhood. We passed many houses with yards. But since it was Christmas eve, we were pretty In a yard (no fence around the yard) eating something from a big red bowl! Holy crap!!!!! What should I do? She was standing in the middle of the yard. I tried to call her over. Do I need to say that was pointless to even try to call a ab when it's eating.. She just looked at me like "No away! I'm eating!" And I don't think I have seen her eating anyting, any time that fast! I looked at the house, damed it! They were up, lights in the windows.

Well I didn't have much choice. I sneak into the garden tried to get the dog away from the bowl before the family looked out and wondering what the ¤@*" I was doing in their yard. Well thank God anyone didn't see us. Or me, because I don't think they would mind the dog, as much as a completely stranger sneaking around in their yard on Christmas eve morning....

Well the end of the story was pretty good after all. The dog got her presents, even if she had been a naughty girl. But I don't know Santa Claus said when he came for his rice pudding and the bowl was empty... But the look on the parents faces might have been relieved when they looked at eachother after the children of the family had told them that Santa had eaten his rice pudding.
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: What a start of Christmas eve... (A true story)

Oh Emma! That's ok, sweetie. You just began Santa on his way to being a lean, mean, fighting machine in 2007. He doesn't need anymore rice pudding, cookies, whole milk or eggnog! You were just watching out for his waistline.

Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

imported_azlab is offline Senior Member

She was just assisting Santa he cannot eat all the stuff or the reindeers couldn't pull him.
    Karon<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Merlot_1 Guest

Good girl, Emma. I am sure Santa had plenty of little treats in his belly before he arived at that house However, maybe his reindeer were hungry and Emma ate their meal

[attachment deleted by admin]

imported_MyGoldenBoy is offline Senior Member

Oh, how cute! He ate the reindeer food? We did that this year but mixed oatmeal and sugar together. I had a hard time sweeping ours up in the dark of the night so there would be 'proof' the reindeer were hungry. I wish you had been walking past our house.
    Nancy<br />Southeastern WI<br /><br /><br />Max

TroopersMom is offline Senior Member

Oh, that is soo funny! I would have loved to see teh look on their faces. Emma's just Santa's helper. ;D
    ~Laura and Trooper&nbsp;&nbsp; Edgewater, MD<br /><br /><br /><br />