We got our white Christmas after all! Maggie and Dakota got to play with Joe..

Thread: We got our white Christmas after all! Maggie and Dakota got to play with Joe..

Kathryn Guest

DefaultWe got our white Christmas after all! Maggie and Dakota got to play with Joe..

I had to take the trash out this morning and Joe was playing in the snow with his family. I decided since we don't have a whole lot of traffic in our area and since I had seen no one out driving all day that Maggie and Dakota could come out and play.
    Maggie and Dakota has so much fun playing with Joe and Zoe (Zoe is Joe's human sister).
    Here some pictures and movie..
    Heres the three of them. Joe was pooped by the time I went and got my camera. Before they moved here in Aug. he weighed 115lbs? I have noticed hes lost some weight but not much. I think hes ribless.

Maggie got the ball!! Dakota tried to make it around the tree to take it away...

This was right before Maggie and Dakota had their crash...

and the movie.
    Zoe's mom was talking about how funny it would be if the 2 labs, Bass and Ducky, from down the street broke out of their fence and came to play so I had to laugh.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_0ARvWjT0g

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: We got our white Christmas after all! Maggie and Dakota got to play with Joe..

;D

FUN!!!!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: We got our white Christmas after all! Maggie and Dakota got to play with Joe..

Sweet! I think we are only supposed to get rain mixed with snow tomorrow..

They looked like they had a great time!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Great fun!

50 today, rain tomorrow. Boo hoo.

Kathryn Guest

We all had a lot of fun. Zoe loves to play with Dakota. Joe was adopted a few years ago and they never knew his puppyhood. He dosnt like to play with toys and so Zoe is always excited when my girls can come out and play. I have noticed Joe is coming around. I think sooner or later he will go after that ball!
    I think final count we had almost a foot of snow and expecting more tomorrow... Woo Hoo!!

georgie is offline Senior Member

Looks like they had fun. It's warm here with some rain.

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: We got our white Christmas after all! Maggie and Dakota got to play with Jo

Can I come and join you?! Love the pics and the movie. Joe will loose more weight if he plays more with the girls. They keep him exercised!
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

CJs Mom is offline Senior Member

Ahhh! Butt-tucking in the snow - does it get any better??
    Laura & CJ in New Hampshire

Kathryn Guest

DefaultRe: We got our white Christmas after all! Maggie and Dakota got to play with Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Emma the Lab
    Can I come and join you?!
    Only if you bring Emma! We still have our snow today but the wind is blowing it around like crazy!