Christmas Eve morning adventures (Got the pictures now)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Eve morning adventures (Got the pictures now)

imported_delmonico is offline Senior Member

DefaultChristmas Eve morning adventures (Got the pictures now)

(Update) Mom got the pictures she bought from them to Dad and he said he'd post them for me, I even let Lexie hold my leash with nobody else helpin'.

Rowdy here, boy this was an interesting morning, Dad and Mom and Lexie all got up early, made me get up, Dad got a shower, Lexie got a bath and I got brushed. Everyone was hurrying and Dad wouldn't put no food or water in my bowls and hurried me outside for a second time and made me walk around till I pooped and we then got in his pickup. I was worried cause last time this happened I went to the vet and came back a lesser dog, I was worried about what she would cut off this time. Dad also made me wear my training collar, but I don't mind, even want it on cause I'm so good and get more treats when I wear it.

Well we didn't turn to go to the vet, but went straight down the busy street for a long ways, I flirted with some girls in a red car and had fun cause I'd never went so far on that street. We then came to a place Dad turned into and there was a huge parking parking lot and a lot of cars. We sat in Dad's pickup for a bit and soon Mom and Lexie showed up and we got out and went in this great big building with a sign that said Westfield-Gateway Mall and there were lots of people in there and many said "what a pretty dog and little girl." In the mall thing the floor was real slippery like the day we went to the lake and I walked on it and we waited till some lady opened a gate and we went into some place called Portraits Now. We went to a big room and they wanted my to lay down and have Lexie sit in front of me, well Dad finally had to sit by me and hold Lexie on his lap and we got pictures taken. Well Mom said get the chair and Lexie sat in it and I sat by her and Dad stepped to the side and we got pictures taken and Lexie held my leash.

Then they got a bath tub and put Lexie in it and I wanted to drink the water, but the lady forgot to put water in it, but she took some more pictures. Then Dad decided that was enough for me and we left and let Lexie get pictures taken by herself, but Mom, Dad and the photo lady said I did so good and I got treats. ;D Well we came home and Dad fed and watered me and is having coffee. and Mom just called and said the pictures are darling and will bring some home. I'll get to see them in a bit, but Dad won't get to till he gets off work after 4. And best of all I didn't have to go to the vet and loose parts just cause I didn't get no food and water this morning.

Rowdy
    Mongrel Historian aka Glen Carman<br />Lincoln Newbrassky<br /><br />Member of POOP: People Offended by Offended People<br /><br /><br /><br />Lexie, are you telling me you want me to get on the couch?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Christmas Eve morning adventures

Sounds like you were a good boy Rowdy. You will have to have your dad post some pictures.

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Good move on the no food and water, Dad. He must have read dweck's Springer Spaniel photo shoot post the other day. :P

You know we are going to need to see these pictures, right? ;D

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Yep, but don't expect them till later, I'm 'bout to head to work and have to go to Rita's nieces house after that. 4pm Central time I get to relax. (If I get everyone shooed out of my dept.) ;D
    Mongrel Historian aka Glen Carman<br />Lincoln Newbrassky<br /><br />Member of POOP: People Offended by Offended People<br /><br /><br /><br />Lexie, are you telling me you want me to get on the couch?

imported_azlab is offline Senior Member

Hey Rowdy,

Glad you came home with all your parts in tact. I like getting my picture taken. Looking forward to seeing yours.

Merry Christmas I hope Santa Paws is good to you.

Your bud

Cinnamon
    Karon<br /><br />

I have two wonderful pictures sitting on my desk here at work, problem is no scanner in my dept, don't think the boss wants me to go to her office and use hers right now. :

DefaultRe: Christmas Eve morning adventures (Got the pictures now)

BTT

talleyJudy is offline Senior Member

OOHhhhh, those pictures are absolutely adorable! ;D 8)

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Auggie 12/29/95 ~ 01/15/09

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

Awwww beautiful pictures! Too cute!
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

CJs Mom is offline Senior Member

Fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing!
    Laura & CJ in New Hampshire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast