New dog beds for everyone! Ho Ho Ho!

Thread: New dog beds for everyone! Ho Ho Ho!

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultNew dog beds for everyone! Ho Ho Ho!

Today I was so thrilled with Simon's good test results, I thought I'd spend the first day of my vacation shopping for new dog beds for both boys! They've been very good this year, so they needed a little something special from Santa

I was at Petco and found a couple that would work, and they were "OK," but I was not in love. Thankfully, I thought to call the locally-owned pet store down the road. They said they had a few and to come over and look. Well! I ended up paying the same thing I was going to pay for the "so-so" ones at Petco, and got some that are actually pretty nice! The fabric is attractive - not something you mind having out in your house. I got a darker, brown striped one for Simon, and a tan one with small diamonds for Angus.

So, we'll see if they agree with my respective color choices. :P

Angus thought I had brought him a giant fuzzy toy. : He keeps trying to eat it. Simon, on the other hand, understood the concept of "bed" completely from the get-go. He was lounging quite happily almost instantly.

I took some pictures that I'll post later. Just wanted to share my excitement! I was so happy to find something nice for them from Santa. ;D

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: New dog beds for everyone! Ho Ho Ho!

They sound great! I have to employ a great deal of restraint when it comes to dog beds. If left to my own devices I'd have as many beds as some JLers have collars!

Can't wait for your pics.

Seamus and Flynn

Ok, I'm excited for Simon and Angus but from the title I thought everyone was getting a new bed. I better not show this post to Indi or she'll figure she needs a new bed. ;D Can't wait to see the pics.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

when are you going to get a digital camera Connie so I can see these beds???

They sound very nice...

I need visual aids...

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Cool..I got Tal a crate pad and have thought about getting him a bed for the kitchen. Look forward to seeing the beds you got...they sound really nice!