knee high missing....gave peroxide

Thread: knee high missing....gave peroxide

eklind51 is offline Senior Member

Defaultknee high missing....gave peroxide

we have company over and ginger came out of the room they are staying in with a knee high stocking. i went check and there were only 5 total. i gave her some peroxide and she has thrown up. first 2 times there was food and foam and the last times there was little food...no stocking.

did she not eat the stocking?? it was only 10 minutes at most from the time she had the stocking until the peroxide. she just threw up in her crate and its mostly saliva looking stuff.

would she have thrown up the stocking if she ate it by now??

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: knee high missing....gave peroxide

I am by no means an expert but I think if she ate it, it should have come up. I don't think it would move that fast.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

gerst001 is offline Senior Member

Are you unsure how many stockings you actually hung up?

I would think it would have come up, but you never know. My pup once threw up a baby sock 2 nights later. She got it on e friday with the dog walker on the walk and it came up Saturday night.

Otherwise we would have never known it was in there. Glad it came out though.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

gerst001 is offline Senior Member

my mind is the holiday mode....knee high stocking, not X-mas stocking.

Quote Originally Posted by gerst001
    my mind is the holiday mode....knee high stocking, not X-mas stocking.
    haha i was going to put just stocking but i figure someone would think christmas.

she has finished throwing up and no stocking. i dont know where the other one is...my SIL said she had 6 and theres only 5. maybe one day i will find it somewhere in the house.

i thought she would have thrown it up as well...i guess she didnt eat it.

Finnigan is offline Senior Member

Mine never eat them they just chew the he!! out of them and I find them hidden in corners or under teh couch so that is all the amy have happened (or SIL THOUGHT she brought 6 but only 5 made it to the suitcase........)

so she pooped her normal 2 on friday, once on saturday, and twice today. she didnt want to poop but she finally did and it was mushy but not diarrhea. with company over she was fed some human food. i fed her supper in her crate (since company is over) with the non skid bowl well i usually take it out right away. well tonight i didnt...somehow she managed to take the rubber rim off and eat part of it. so about half hour ago she threw up and it was her supper and little rubber black pieces.

now do you think she threw up because of the food she was given today? or did she eat the knee high stocking and its now making her sick? did she eat the rubber to make her throw because she wasnt feeling well??

i put warm water in the bathtub to wash her feet and she played and dug in the water. then once she was dried off she ran around the house. she's back in her crate for now and she is drooling a little.