Bunny has some nerve...

Thread: Bunny has some nerve...

nanabearski is offline Senior Member

DefaultBunny has some nerve...

She is only 4 months old and is almost fearless, here is the story:

A couple of days ago, we went to the park like everyday... we went mostly to the center of the park and a little before leaving a decided to walk around it and practice the "not crossing the street" with Bunny... it went well, she is a very quick learner...

half way throught the last side of the block there is a house in front where there are a Rottweiler and a cocker spaniel, both not very friendly dogs... so as we were walking, both dogs off leash (I never had a problem with Bunny, she comes most times and we were a good 20 Ft from the street) and the Rottweiler starts barking... Bear doesnt care, but Bunny... :-X She has no fear... and runs towards the directions of the house...there is a car coming... I scream Bunny, BUNNY!!! and she stops right at the edge of the park, doesnt put one foot one foot on the street : : So I grab her leash and tell her "Let's go" and what does she do?....

...she sits tight looking at the rottweiler :-X , doesnt want to move , the rottweiler is behind the gate (tall metal gate, Thanks God! :) getting angrier and angrier by the second, I could see her taking one leg throught the bars and all I could imagine was she wishing she could brake the gate... I was so afraid that someone would open the gate by accident...

Well, that didnt happen, but I had to carry Bunny a little while so she would forget the rottweiler and after that I headed straight to the car (I was wishing I would have parked closer).

Boy! This little girl has steel nerves or what?!! She sat tight and didnt move and looked straight at that 5 times bigger than her rottweiller?!!! >
    Adriana owned by Bear &amp; Bunny<br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Bunny has some nerve...

She definitely has no fear!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

I think you have their names wrong: Bunny should have been named Bear and Bear should have been Bunny.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

She's too brave for her own good!
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

nanabearski is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mitziandjudysmom
    I think you have their names wrong: Bunny should have been named Bear and Bear should have been Bunny.
    Yes... it's what my husband said when we brought her home ;D plus she will be bigger than Bear.... Well I got a sweet lovey Bear and a vicious Bunny :-\
    Adriana owned by Bear &amp; Bunny<br />