Millies 1st Video

Thread: Millies 1st Video

DogFish71 is offline Senior Member

DefaultMillies 1st Video

Well it is also my first attempt at a video(ever) and I did it in just an hour or so using Windows Movie Maker ..so dont expect any super editing or design.But I did enjoy making it and plan to get more advanced as I go along.

The video clips are mainly a collection of the past month,some are from the bay its real shallow for a pretty good ways out,the deep water is in the woods behind the house.I havent started working on her from a position yet as I just wanted to make retreiving fun to keep her interest..Ive just bought a whistle for the basics as I need something to carry distance,so we plan to keep working at it.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhITHMwJmVc

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Millies 1st Video

nice video ;D
    the beach looks like so much fun, and i liked watching millie jumping into the pond.
    she is such a pretty girl, too.

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Millie is beautiful! I loved watching her run out of the water. Keep the videos coming!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

First attempt or not I think you did a great job! Millie is beautiful and it is always a joy to watch them retrieve. And the last pic of her in the sand was a perfect way to end it! Great job..

DogFish71 is offline Senior Member

Yes watching her learn to jump in like that is pretty fun,she does it a couple different ways....I see her clear trees and stuff sometimes she looks like superdog ,its not very easy to get a pic of though.She begs me every morning to take her down there,absolutely loves it...The only bad parts is there are alot of ticks on the way to both locations,I think they are worse this year than ever.I stop and pick them off of us every 5-10 minutes through our walk down,so far Ive only pulled one off her and one off of me

Snowflake is offline Senior Member

Great job! What a lot of fun for both of you!!!! I can't wait until we can take Sally out to the lake and play with her. I can't wait!!! ;D