Santa was here...Look ZukinGriffins Mom- Picture Intense....

Thread: Santa was here...Look ZukinGriffins Mom- Picture Intense....

kpowers3 is offline Senior Member

DefaultSanta was here...Look ZukinGriffins Mom- Picture Intense....

Hey guyz. Denali here.....we got lots of great presents from our Secret Santa ZukinGiffins Mom!!!!!

Here are some pics....mommy says I move around a lot and i'm a bit "bouncy" so the pictures aren't the greatest. My sister Dakota is a bit camera shy and doesn't sit still for the "flashy" thing...

Dakota sniffin' out the present

Let me at it.....

I might get my face stuck...

Dakota wants to lick mommy's camera

I"m trying to eat the cookie still in the wrapping ...Dakota is diggin for more...

MMMM...that cookie is good....(mommy said that we moved the rug when we were bouncing around)

I love my Tree! and my new tennis balls are so fun to play with ....but mommy says only outside...

Dakota sittin with my tennis balls...but mommy said she moved and cut Dakota's head off.....

We wanted to say thanks so much for our wonderful presents Zuki and Griffin! and MOM!
    Mommy couldn't get a pic of all the presents...but our candycane and tree are my favorite....oh and the yummy cookies- we get one each night...Dakota is a cookie hog though.

and mommy says thanks for the liquor filled chocolate cherries....she said they were yummy...

Thank You again......and Merry Christmas.....
    <br />_________________________________________________ ____<br />Dakota and Denali<br />Ages: 4+2<br />Eat Evo By Innova

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ZukinGriffins Mom Guest

DefaultRe: Santa was here...Look ZukinGriffins Mom- Picture Intense....

Hi Denali and Dakota!!! Its me, Zuki!! Yeah, so glad you liked your presents....Guess what we did? Mom just found two more presents she bought you last night, I told her when we packed it up that something was missing....but she mailed it anyway!! So, Mom told me that she will send off the "after Christmas" gifts by next week, so look for round two, okay? Sorry for the confusion...Mom was really sick the last few weeks, she had pneumonia and wasnt quite up to her ol' self!!

Hugs to both of you!! ;D Merry Christmas!!

P.S.....Did you rip the stuffing out yet? That is the best part!! What Mom? I cant say that?

Love,
    Zuki (and Griffin too)

kpowers3 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Santa was here...Look ZukinGriffins Mom- Picture Intense....

Hey Zuki-

Thanks so much.....mommy said not to tell but I took all the stuffing out of the candy cane last night...mommy yelled at me....but my tree is OK.

More presents? YAH....but mommy said to tell you that it's not necessary....we love the stuff we gots!

I hope your mommy is feeling better......give her puppy kisses- they love that! :-*

;D
    -Denali (Dakota too!)

<br />_________________________________________________ ____<br />Dakota and Denali<br />Ages: 4+2<br />Eat Evo By Innova