I just want to say thank you
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just want to say thank you

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultI just want to say thank you

To all of you. Do you know what an amazing, special group of people you are?

I consider you some of my closest friends.

Who else (well, besides Kevin and my Mom) would be biting their nails right along with me when Simon ate a box of chocolate covered cherries this week? Who else would check their computer for updates on his testing, as many of you said you had been doing today?

Who else would cry along with me, or laugh when appropriate, when I have told stories of Crash?

Who else could have helped me through raising the puppy from hell, and then rejoiced with me at his accomplishments?

Who else could I have turned to when I met a crippled girl without a snowball's chance in hell of making it out of the shelter? I asked only for advice, and got a thousand times more than I asked: Jules was pulled from the shelter and on her way to the most perfect home a dog could ever hope for. This in less than one week.

You know, I think people don't really understand when I tell them I'm a member of this great online forum dedicated to Labs. With all the stories you hear about the strange people that hang out in chat rooms, I think something entirely different comes to mind for them. They will never understand the, well, the magic of this place. So much knowledge, so much experience, and most importantly, so much love. True caring.

I have never met any of you, but so many of you have touched my heart, made me smile, given me lots to think about, helped me through a troubled time. You are such good friends.

This Christmas, I am extremely grateful for the friendships here. Thank you, dear friends.

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I just want to say thank you

No need to thank us Connie. That's what friends are for.

patm is offline Senior Member

Well garsh! (blushiing at all this nice talk) I think we all feel the same way about this very special place and all the very special people who reside here. I know that most people really don't have a clue when I mention "the forum". Merry Christmas Everyone. ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Thank you Connie. I love the stories you share, the advice and kind thoughts you give. What others give to you, you give 10 times back.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

Here Here

I fully agree. I love the stories of success and the support through failures and tragedies. This is truly an amazing group. So this year at Christmas I do feel truly blessed to have found this wonderful place where friendship and support abound.

Taffys Mom is offline Senior Member

You know, I think people don't really understand when I tell them I'm a member of this great online forum dedicated to Labs.
    Totally understand that! People think I'm nuts.

I agree...this place is incredible.

I wubs you guys!

I'll second that!!

This place is awesome... I'm so glad I stumbled upon you all nearly 3 years ago when I was looking for advice about how to get chubb-a-lubby puppy Henery's weight down at 8 months.

We've all been through thick and thin together, and personal losses and heartaches are easier to bear on the many shoulders of fellow JLers, and best yet, great news is so much fun to share here! I know that if it weren't for all of you I would have completely fallen to pieces when Henry was so awfully sick a few months ago. Such support and such friendship from people we've never even met. It's amazing.

Happy holidays, everyone! We lubs you too!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Well you are a good friend also. It's nice to come and share things with others who understand the love we have for our dogs. You expressed it really well...much better than I ever could.

hark67 is offline Senior Member

I love this place too. How lucky I feel to have found it when I did.

Missing you, my friend.
    Huckle 1/9/1992 - 4/25/2006

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

My friends and SU think I'm insane, too. But I really enjoy the cameraderie here and feel that I've learned a whole lot.

And I love your Crash, Simon, and Angus stories. (Not to mention the drunken boyfriend stories!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast