Where did the puppy go?!

Thread: Where did the puppy go?!

DefaultWhere did the puppy go?!

Wow! We just weighed Bali this morning and he is a whoppinh 65 lbs. at only eight months! He is already taller than Jaida, and I have a feeling that he is going to get REALLY big. His dad was about 95-100 lbs, but for some reason I could never imagine my baby boy getting that big. Only time will tell I suppose, but I cannot help asking where my little itty bitty baby puppy disappeared to...<sighs>

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tater Guest

DefaultRe: Where did the puppy go?!

Feel your pain Tater is 75 pounds. He isnt so little anymore. I use to hold him and let him sleep on me while I was in the chair and now I cant breath if he is in the chair with me. THey grow up so fast. ;D

no kidding.....Gosh, they grow way too fast.
    I think mine was only a puppy for a few days after we brought him home. He turned into a little dog literally within days.

I really miss having a puppy, but I sure do love experiencing the dog Rocket is becoming.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

I know the feeling. Toby, at just barely over a year old weighed in at 97 pounds last week (and he's thin, but 27" tall at the shoulder and really big). I looked back at my chart on him, and at 8 months, he was 79 pounds. I keep upwardly revising my estimate of his weight when he's finally done growing - hopefully in another few months.

We're really hoping Chamois doesn't get even close to as large. I'm keeping track of her weight and measurements, too, so I can compare them eventually. Right now, it looks like she'll be considerably smaller that he is, but we'll see.

Bali is a good looking pup!
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

All the more to love!

I'm actually a little pleased that CoCo is taking after her mamma and sticking to the 60lbs range. At that size I can keep her in control when she gets excited about something, and she fits nicely on the couch with the two of us!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Yes, they do grow fast. That's why we all slobber over the breeders pics of the new pup. ;D

Rocket is just over 50# at 6 1/2 months (and I'm not sure our scale is correct). I still don't know how big he'll get, but wish he'd get close to 100#. It's not looking that way, though. At 4 months he was around 35 or 40#....I think

Can anyone tell me how big he might get at this rate?