have to have something in his/her mouth at all times? Nick loves to retrieve anything for as long as you can throw. When he goes anywhere he has to be carrying something in his mouth. He even has something in his mouth when he sleeps!
[size=10pt]Semper Famelicus[/size]<br /><br />Nick & Nora (Terry's kids) Nora's Dreams
That's so cute! It belongs in the sleeping labs thread in the Photo section. There's another there like Nick, who is sleeping with a tennis ball in his mouth.
Wow, that's cute. Merlot never sleeps with anything in his mouth...course he never sleeps! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
They are definately some mouthy little jokers ;D
Finnigan always has to have something in his mouth, especially when we go for our walks!
Emma always want something in her mouth on our walks. If we don't bring anything to carry, she wants the leash on the way home. A true retriever. ;D
~Veronica and Nikki~
Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....
Nikki 6 months
Annie had to have something in her mouth as well. That trait even caused her to have a unique way of retrieving.
Here's how Annie retrieved:
1. We throw the ball.
2. She goes and gets the ball
3. She goes and finds object #2 (usually a stuffed toy)
4. She takes a couple of seconds and drops the ball...picks up object #2...then again picks up the ball. (so it is in the front of her mouth)
5. Comes back to us with both objects, but with the ball in the front of her mouth.
6. Easily releases the ball, keeping object #2 in her mouth to continue fetching.
It was a HOOT to watch her do this!!!