Just Labradors banner

WOO HOO!!! Thanks Secret Santa dakkerdog!!!

559 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  AngusFangus 
#1 ·
We got our Secret Santa gift! YAY!

We went ahead and opened it because yes, we are that impatient. ;D It was a much appreciated bright spot in our week!!!

The boys were SO funny...I got pictures but have to get them developed. Simon found a little red bag right away and starting gingerly carrying it around, like a little purse. :D I missed the picture of that, dangit! The red bag contained these COOL little flashing light thingies that can be attached to their collars! I love these and have actually considered buying something similar, especially for Simon, who disappears when the sun goes down.

Back to the package: Angus came over and removed all the packing paper. He thought that was his gift, and he seemed totally satisfied. ::) :D Then, on second inspection, he found...a Nylabone corn cob! OMG! JACKPOT!! He retreated to the other side of the room with it and stayed there until Kevin made him go on a walk. He was very reluctant to leave it. Needless to say, Simon and I had to finish the rest of the presents. :D

Simon unwrapped a larger box, which contained BUDDY BISCUITS!! One of everyone's favorites!!! These will be great to use as crate bribes and good boy rewards. :) Then Simon helped me unwrap a smaller box, which held some of the most lovely stationery with a beautiful illustration of a Black Lab :angel: Simon tried to eat it, and I did get a picture of that. :D

We love all our gifts, Secret Santa!!! The boys and I say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! We will post pictures as soon as I get them developed. :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: WOO HOO!!! Thanks Secret Santa!!

Great gifts!

Angus came over and removed all the packing paper. He thought that was his gift, and he seemed totally satisfied.
LOL...That be Zoe. She's often times more interested in the envelope/box/paper. Anything she can shred w/o me taking it away from her.

Can't wait to see the pics. See if you can get another one of Simon with his purse. LOL

#4 ·

I am waiting to see if my Secret Santa wants to reveal herself, or if I should do it. I think I know who it is. :p But I'm not sure of protocol here. :D

#5 ·

Oh Yay! I was worried it was lost in the mail. I guess it is okay to say we are your Secret Santa.

I sure hope you liked the lights! I was really torn on getting them (but I had a great deal on them).

Merry Christmas Simon and Angus!

#6 ·

YAAAAAY SHARON!!! When I saw your last name on the box, I was like, OMG!! I can't believe you got our names!

I do love the lights. I have seen them around and thought they would be neat to have. I can't wait to hook them up and watch them flash in the dark!

The boys LOVE the corn cob. Simon currently has possession, and is guarding it from Angus. ::) Angus is lying about three feet away, waiting, waiting, waiting... :D

The cards are just beautiful. I will so enjoy writing notes on those! And the Buddy Biscuits are great as well.

Really, wonderful surprises all around! Thank you so much!!!

#8 ·
YES YES! TWO TAG-ITS AS WELL!!!

Wow, Sharon, you are a great Santa! ;D

I'm so glad you pointed that out...they are so tiny, they were on the bottom of the little red bag and I would have missed them!!

Yeah, it's hard to find treats without wheat. Sorry there was that to work around! ::) :D Buddy Biscuits were a great choice! We also get Innova Evo treats, Wellness...there are a few, but you're right, most everything has wheat!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.