Just Labradors banner

Thank You, Secret Santa

940 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Buddysmom 
#1 ·
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you so much for my presents. I couldn't believe that big box was all for me. There were so many wonderful surprizes in it. My mom took all sorts of pictures of me with my gifts. Lisa, Rebel, and Texas thank you again so much for being my Secret Santa.

When the package arrived Buddy knew just what to do with it and couldn't wait to tear into it.

This is a mighty strange type package. No Buddy, that's not the gifts. That's just the peanuts to keep the gifts safe.

GRRRRR, let me at it. This was the first on many gifts he had to open. He was halfway thur opening this one when he stops and grabbed another one. I told him to finish with the 1st one.

YEAH, A fleece ball. I love balls. After he played with this a minute, he went back to ripping into the paper. Just like a kid, he'd rather have the paper than the toy.

Here he is ripping into another present.

I got 7 of the most wonderful gifts. Dear Jesus, thank you so much for giving me a wonderful Secret Santa.

Here is Buddy with all 7 of his gifts. Sorry its not very easy to see all of them. I know he loves the big fleece ball the most.

See less See more
#9 ·
I'm so glad Buddy loved his gifts, Rebel and Texas helped pick them out. We have to go back and get a boomerang and a fleece ball, they kept trying to steal them while I was wrapping them. Sorry about the packing peanuts, I didn't even think to mention to the packing place that they were a gift for a dog and that he would be opening it. Hope ya'll have a great holiday!

#11 ·
Lisa, Buddy could not figure out the boomerang. It was too funny. He was not sure about the fur around the outside of it. I think he thought you put a cat in there. He is about cats like I am about spiders. If it in anyway reminds him of a cat, he tends to avoid it. I had to throw it a couple times for him before he would pick it up. I don't think he liked the feel of the fur in his mouth. Now he loves it. Oh, and so does my granddaughter Kaitlyn. Katie really likes the velvet collar with the bells, too. She tries to put it on Buddy. You really made a hit with those presents at our house. Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.