The uber cuddler
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The uber cuddler

kelli is offline Senior Member

DefaultThe uber cuddler

Anyone have one of these.. the lab who can't just lay beside you.. must lay ON you.. that's my girl. Koda takes cuddling to the extreme.. i was eating a bowl of cereal and she was sitting on my lap.. couldn't see the TV.. she /has/ to be sitting on me at all times.. there is the rare occasion that she'll sit beside me, but with that comes the heavy lean.. right agains my shoulder.. all her weight..

She has no respect for personal space that one.. but man is she warm when it's cold out =)

Tuck, on the other hand, not a real touchy-feely kinda guy.. he likes to cuddle if i'm petting him.. but the minute my hand stops.. he leaves =)

Oh.. funny story from last night about my super smart boy..

Tuck and koda prefer one of the dog beds over the other.. so they switch back and forth from couch to bed the minute one of them vacates the preferred spot.. well last night tuck wanted the bed.. so he looks toward the back door and starts barking.. takes about 3 steps in that direction and koda joins in, running to the back door.. as soon as she passed him, tuck puts on the breaks and runs to the bed.

I SWEAR that boy faked an alert bark to snag that bed.. i lol'd for 10 minutes on that one.

they make me belly laugh every day, those two =)

kelli, tucker and koda

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Cute story about your 2. Clancey does the fake bark all the time too. Gets Harper every time.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

I understand you are complaining about Koda sitting on you?

Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

Oh man, I can totally relate to all of this. My Tucker does that - we call it the "biff-out" LOL! If Macy or Frankie has something he wants, he barks like a madman as if someone is coming. Of course the other 2 have to go see, and then Tuck runs back and takes the toy. It's hysterical!!!!

Macy is like Koda, has to be on you or touching you, or leaning against you. It's really cute.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Samson is offline Senior Member

Clever Tuck !

Dylan is a lover too !

dweck is offline Senior Member

Hoooo -- smart lad!!

Kelrobin Cleveland Street Denizen, CGC, RN [Parker]

"Dear George: Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence" -- IAWL Screenplay (1946)

Reoang is offline Senior Member

She wubs you

Tucker is still a wiley lil cuss. His stories bring a smile to my face. Silly boy.

Melissa is offline Senior Member

Great story. =)

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. -- Unknown

Belles mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jzgrlduff View Post
    Oh man, I can totally relate to all of this. My Tucker does that - we call it the "biff-out" LOL! If Macy or Frankie has something he wants, he barks like a madman as if someone is coming. Of course the other 2 have to go see, and then Tuck runs back and takes the toy. It's hysterical!!!!

Macy is like Koda, has to be on you or touching you, or leaning against you. It's really cute.
    Max, the puppy I kept for a year for a buyer did the same thing with toys. That boy was absolutely diabolical when it came to faking the other pups out!

Kodi is the sit on me cuddler, just like HK's dad, right on my head and/or shoulders!

Karen and the gang
    BBI Kodi's Journey To Anotch (Journey)
    BBI Kodi's Blackpowder Striker (Flint)

kelli is offline Senior Member

Koda does the shoulder thing too.. i have a crappy picture of her sitting on my friend's shoulder on facebook.. I wonder what she's going to be like with TWO good back legs =)

kelli, tucker and koda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast