Talking Treat Ball?

Thread: Talking Treat Ball?

DefaultTalking Treat Ball?

Have any of you purchased one of these for your dog? The one where you can record your voice? Do they like it? Is it worth it? How sturdy is it? Is it lab proof?

Storm loves her kongs and other treat balls. Thought this one would be a fun xmas gift, but Kongs are usually the only thing that can withstand her powerful jaws. Wondering if anyone else has one and what you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Talking Treat Ball?

We had one, well 2 for a long, long time. I got so tired of hearing it slam up against the wall and sick of my own voice ... Zoe, Zoe...Sundanceeeeeeeeeeeeeee; it's mommy!!! Gag............. They were heavy duty plastic and held up quite well to getting smacked around everywhere. I was glad to see them die!!

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zoezoe
    We had one, well 2 for a long, long time. I got so tired of hearing it slam up against the wall and sick of my own voice ... Zoe, Zoe...Sundanceeeeeeeeeeeeeee; it's mommy!!! Gag............. They were heavy duty plastic and held up quite well to getting smacked around everywhere. I was glad to see them die!!
    HA! I was thinking the same thing. There is nothing I find more annoying than the sound of my own voice. When I call my answering machine I cringe; I can't imagine putting it into a dog toy.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ugggh, good point. Hadn't really thought about the constant sound of my own voice banging around the house. Guess I'll mark that one off my list ;D

I have one I bought last Christmas for Cinnamon and haven't even opened the box it came in from QVC. I decided Cinnamon would just destuff it. Cierra is not treat motivated so I wondering if my other brothers cats would like it.

Actually I am thinking about putting it in as a bonus gift in my SS box.