Discount for Tuffies Dog Toys if anyone is interested - they are great toys!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discount for Tuffies Dog Toys if anyone is interested - they are great toys!

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

DefaultDiscount for Tuffies Dog Toys if anyone is interested - they are great toys!

Santa Paws Is Here
    to give to all your Puppies Some Tuffies Coupons and spread the Holiday Cheer.
    $5.00 off for your furry friends
    You better hurry up before this coupon ends.
    Check out our closeout 'OH' what a steal
    add a coupon to a Crazy Closeout and now you got 3 Ultimate Tuffies for 7 bucks what a DEAL !

COUPON CODE : santa (at check out type in all lower case) good on any purchase 1 coupon per person.

www.mydogtoy.com --- Tuffies Pet Toys - Worlds Tuffest "Soft" Dog Toys
    The truth is all last week the hard drive on our servers crashed. (everyone knows that awful feeling) and it has taken since thanksgiving to be 100% back to full power. So to say the least I was Ebinezier Scrooge for a week (work work work) .Last night I went to see the play "A Christmas Carol" and I think being finger poked in the side during the play was a hint ..... So in the Spirit of the Holidays We are giving you.... our customer the best Deal on a great product ! Keep the spirit alive and share this great deal with your friends and families. As I don't know how long this inventory will last.

Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Discount for Tuffies Dog Toys if anyone is interested - they are great toys!

Very cool! Thanks!

DefaultRe: Discount for Tuffies Dog Toys if anyone is interested - they are great toys!

Have you used these and how long before they are destuffed? I spend $5.00 on a stuffed toy and might as well toss 5bucks on the floor and let them rip that!! LOL Just curious about the durability.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

I got Toby the yellow ring. He ripped some of the yellow covering off within hours of having it. But that's as far as it went - he has not managed to de-stuff it, nor has he removed any more of the fabric. And he loves it, he plays with it all the time.

So, yes, I just ordered mine. Can't have too many toys, especially since now I have TWO monsters to chew on them.
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

Sandy - so far none of mine have been destuffed, but I buy only the heavy duty ones. They are all over a year old as well. Mine love the ring. It is kind of flat and for some reason they don't even try to destuff it. I also have the fish and the tug toy. They rarely mess with the fist and will play with us with the tug toy. They play with the ring the most and all of them float so you can use them in water as well. I'm definately going for the closeout special for 3 toys for $7. It would be worth it IMO anyway. I need to start a toy box on our 2nd floor now that they are getting more freedom of the whole house when we are home.
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

Thanks, yeh, you can't beat the special!! And it's Christmas!! ;D

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Thanks! That is a great deal!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

I ordered the closeout deal too it was only $10.95 after shiping can't beat that.

I ordered stuff just now! I hope my girls like it

I can't see anything under the mega tuffies area on the site ??? Does anyone know the size or tuff scale on the closeouts? Also is an 8 tough enough for aggressive chewers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast