Just Labradors banner

Collar People - the cheap collar ppl finally have a website- Look here!

4K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  CrockettsMom 
#1 ·
I know many of you are crazy about collars like me and I know I have been telling you about the $4 dollar collar peeps - well, I went to see them this weekend and they finally have a website - looks like the collars are $5 dollars!!! I tend to get these and just change them out all the time...so they work for me!
http://www.dogcollarworld.com/page/page/3973890.htm

#8 ·
ARGH! I have been trying all day to order some collars, and I keep getting shut down during checkout. Some kind of technical error.

I emailed him just now to see if there's another way I can order.

I want to get Tan Burberry for Angus, Blue Burberry for Simon.

I also want to get Zebra for Simon and Tiger for Angus, when they're feeling like pimpin' out. 8)

Thanks for sharing the link! It really is a great deal...

#9 ·
Thanx, I just ordered AXL the lime green one with Navy writing and my hogan the pink with the breast cancer support with hot pink writing! My two don't wear collars very often but they will look shart when we go for a walk or to the vet!

G
#10 ·
Oooh, wicked! When he is bigger, Bailey is going to have an American flag collar. I've just never found one that I like, but that fabric is great! Since I'm an American, and Joe will be getting his US passport next year, Bailey is automatically an honorary American and should be proud of it ;) There are a couple others there that I like the look of as well... its a good thing I've got a dear friend in CA who is always up for buying stuff for me in the States and shipping it over when I give her the money for it! Bailey is going to need his own drawer for collars and leashes by the time I'm done ::)

#17 ·
wiscdan said:
eklind51 said:
AngusFangus said:
I want to get Tan Burberry for Angus, Blue Burberry for Simon.
i tried to order those as well but the fabric isn't even listed in the drop down menu.

i also emailed and have had no reply. has anyone received a reply?

Under the designer section. $10 instead of $5

oh thanks!! didnt think to look under that section.

#23 ·
YEA!!!!!!! I am so happy everything turned out so well - I see them everymonth at a Big flea market type thing so I will definitely be getting that Burberry one - maybe even the coach one - They look good!!!!!!!

Just so all of you know they will make collars for you FOR CHEAP - the same price actually - just an FYI - they are going to make me some for Mr. Crockett that say I love Texas with the Texas Flag - hahahahha! Yes I am obsessed!

#25 ·
I was very impressed. I didnt realize they didnt take discover when i placed my order and this sweet older gentleman called and asked if I could just mail im a check instead of discover and he had already mailed them out to me without payment in full. I was so surprized in this day and age that a business would do that. Hogans was too small so I reordered her and I love Axl's. He got the lime green one with his name on it in Navy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.