What I did today...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I did today...

DefaultWhat I did today...

Hi Ya Everyone, Fergus here * I just wanted to tell you all about my really fun day today!!* My Mom's work was closed cuz of all this white stuff that's everwhere so she gots to stay home and spend the whole day with me!!* First we slept in and mom watch some TV she normally doesn't get to watch* ;D, then she went down to the garage and came up with boxes & boxes full of pretty things...she said it was to make our house look nice for Christmas!* One of the things was my stocking!!!* It is sooo cool, it's red (my favourite colour) with bones and green bows on it!!* I was just a little guy last Christmas but if I'm remembering right Santa will fill it up with lots of cool things.* I've been such a good boy this year I can't wait to see what he brings me!!* After we decorated my Dad surprised us and came home early!!* We all gots in the the truck and went to my most favourite place, Campbell Valley Park...it is so much fun there.* You should of seen all the white stuff that was on the trails, man was it tons of fun and we were the only ones there!!* My Mom's took a few pictures to show you, boy I wish we can to this again tomorrow!* Talk to ya all later...

Fergus

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: What I did today...

Fergus
    U are won luckee boy! I member the white stuff. but mom says we had to move from Finland and now I am stayin with gram and grandpop in lost vegas and there is nuffin here but rocks and sunshine evry day. Boy I shore do miss the snow!

yur pal,

Kimba

Fergus,

We Californian labs don't know what that white stuff is, but sure looks like a fun!!
    My mommy said she will take us both to see the white stuff if we are good.
    We are so jelous that you get to play in it right by your house!!

Coco and ZsaZsa

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Look's like you had the best of day's Fergus! We had a little of that white stuff in our yard today but it didn't last long- I love to lick it, but it makes my nose and paw's really cold! Thank you for sharing your day with us- hope you get to go again real soon....Sammi

MYJAKE is offline Senior Member

Lucky guy. Those are nice photos.
    Gary - Owned by Jake and Brody in Georgia

Oh boy Fergus that looks like fun. We don't have that white stuff in Phoenix either but they do have it 2 hours away in Flagstaff. Last year was dry and they didn't have much but mama says if they have snow this year she will take me to play in it. It looks like fun.

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Sounds like a dog day in heaven Fergus! Those are great pics!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Hey Fergus. Looks like you had a great time, talk about being lucky with the entire park to yourself. We are having weird weather in Ontario. Plus 16 celcius today - but the snow will come soon

What GORGEOUS pictures!!!....especially the last one!

We got the big storm last night and I just spent half an hour clearing the drive and sidewalks. Stoops was out with me, off leash (we live on a quiet cul de sac and no one else was out) and he was butt-tucking all over the place - puppy heaven in the powder!

And, Fergus is one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen! I just want to snuggle that big head and kiss his nose!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast