Secret Santa Help

Thread: Secret Santa Help

DefaultSecret Santa Help

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can find out more about who Fergus is buying for this Christmas. I don't have much info on the dog other then his/her name...I haven't seen them on the forum before so I'm not sure if they're male/female, chocolate/yellow/black ect....I was hoping to start shopping soon and it would be a lot more fun if I knew who we were buying for!! Anyone have any suggestions??

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Secret Santa Help

Make a secret name..

as in... if I were your secret santa I might create a login "FergusSecretSanta" then I could ask you questions
    ~Lindsay

Good Idea...I've actually had the same problem...and keep hoping they post...but nope...Nothing....

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathryn Guest

I had seen nothing of my peoples/dogs before I got them.* I looked up their name on the Member list at the bottem of this https://justlabradors.com/forum/index.php and I found they have a website and know more now than I did before.

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Kathryn, what a good idea!!

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

I have not gotten my Secret Santa yet? When did this info get posted/sent??? Help... I need to know my secret santa.

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AngusFangus
    Kathryn, what a good idea!!
    Thank you!

Thanks for the suggestions!!* I just looked up their user name...it looks like they haven't posted since October, but at least I saw their siggy pic so now I can put a face to the name!!

Quote Originally Posted by raian
    I have not gotten my Secret Santa yet? When did this info get posted/sent??? Help... I need to know my secret santa.
    I got my Secret Santa on the 15th of this month.* I hope you find out who you got and that there isn't any problems.

Linda, I sent yours out again. Check the pinned topic at the top of Lab Chat for any important announcements.

That's a great idea, to make a name and ask. You could also check the Wish List thread to see if they posted. Others have written to me and asked me to email them and tell me what their dogs like, etc. Which is fine, but making another account and asking directly would probably be the most efficient and easiest way to do it.