Dawn - Bodie

Thread: Dawn - Bodie

DefaultDawn - Bodie

Just wondering if everything is back to normal with Bodie - are you handling his feet again?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Dawn - Bodie

Kindof silly, but my maiden name is BODE. Spelled diff. but said the same. Hmmm... anyways, just thought i'd hijack this thread for a min and say that

Dawn is offline Senior Member

Bodie's as good as new -- he was out hiking again yesterday like nothing ever happened.* It was his dewclaw, after all -- he had really torn it, and I must have squeezed it when I was trying to pick up his paw to have a look.* *He and I have made up, and I have actually been making a point to touch his paws and pads again.* *Thanks for thinking of us -- here he is earlier today, taking a rest .....

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

That a wonderful picture of him. Glad all is well and you are not scared to handle his feet after that incident. I new his reaction was just him saying "i'm hurting"

BTW hows the senior girl?? She doing OK I hope.

Dawn is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bearsdad
    BTW hows the senior girl?? She doing OK I hope.
    Mocha has been feeling pretty frisky the past couple of days, for a 16-1/2 year old!* *The other day when I got home from work and let her out, she was doing something that looked vaguely like "running," she was so excited -- that just about melted my heart to see her so happy.* Two days ago she ate a little foil packet and a q-tip, which she threw up this morning and is once again following me around the house like a shadow hoping for treats.* She's a pip!* *

Glad she is doing well - cooler weather has probably put a spring in her step. Cute picture of her resting her head on the chairs arm!