Odd things they do....

Thread: Odd things they do....

DefaultOdd things they do....

I recall a post a while back from I think it was Dweck on the strange things your lab does that you can't explain. I couldn't think of Cali's oddest behavior at the time. Well tonight she did it again as she does every night and I just realized it's weird.

When ever I feed Cali her last meal of the day she always - ALWAYS has to run thru the dining room around the corner to her dog dish that sits in the corner of the kitchen opposite the door to the garage.

Tonight I told her it was time to eat and I started to walk with my hand on her to the kitchen as she started to pull away I tried to guide her to the kitchen but she wouldn't do it, she had to run around the other way so she could go through the dining room first. She's not afraid to go where I go, she goes that way every day many times but when it's time to go to her bowl, it's not allowed. ??????? I'm just curious why????????????? She's coo-coo.!!!! :

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Odd things they do....

Tal will come up to his food and water bowls like he is going to eat or drink, then he will walk around to the other side of the bowls. Cannot figure that one!

tuckersmom is offline Senior Member

They certainly have their 'quirks' - we have a big tree in the back yard and no matter where the stick gets thrown Tucker will run around the right side of it (never the left) to bring it back.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Samson is offline Senior Member

If it's not broke don't fix it !

I went that way mum and nothing bad happened so that is gooooood