Pretty sure the neigbors think I'm looney...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty sure the neigbors think I'm looney...

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultPretty sure the neigbors think I'm looney...

...but you all already knew that

Seriously though, when I walk Molly they have to think I'm insane! We start off at my house and begin down the street walking nicely, this usually lasts 5 or so houses until Molly feels the need to pull. At this point in time her training collar (choke collar) zings behind her ears and I start making correction noises and talking in my happy voice "Miss Molly whatcha doin 6 feet in front of me?! WITH ME Molly, gooooooooood with me". We continue walking only for the collar to zing behind her ears again and I repeat my correction noises and my happy voice.

Surely if you were sitting on your front porch you'd think I was nuts right? Wrong, then I tell her to watch me and proceed to spit food out of my mouth. So not only do my neighbors think I'm a googball who talks to her dog like a person because a collar zinged, I'm also a food spitting whack job. My one neigbor watches us until he can't see us anymore snickering the whole time....ohhhhh the things we do because we love our dogs
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Pretty sure the neigbors think I'm looney...

hmmmm yeah if that's the case with you then my entire neighborhood definitely thinks I am a wack job.

I totally talk to Buck while we are walking. I make weird random sounds to keep him focused on me...It must be quite the sight!
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

Paula is offline Senior Member

;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

I wish you were my neighbor, then I wouldn't be the only nut in my neighborhood. Everyone may start to think we are the normal ones.

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

thankfully I really don't have to worry about too many people seeing me talking crazy to my puppers on a walk. I rarely see anyone except my one neighbor and she is just like me with her dog...

Sometimes I look around too and wonder...Did anyone see that? Hear that? lol

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

I think my whole town believes I am a few fries short of a "happy meal". I like to take my dogs up to the football fields after work for a "Chuck it " tennis ball festival. It has been raining here for a few days and the football field I use is rather muddy. Needless to say the dogs are absolutely coated after retrieves and a little bitey face session. Hey,I'm fine with that.As I am wandering around the fields picking up empty sports drink bottles(errr!) I slip and do a very elegant a$$ plant. I'm heading back through the village with 2 mud hounds and me looking like I have incontinence. Of course this is the time the school council meeting breaks up and everyone is chatting on the sidewalk. Nice. "Hi, how a doin? Yes,this is what I do for fun. No, their not chocolate labs,their actually black. No I didn't fall.I just crapped myself"
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by labs4life
    I think my whole town believes I am a few fries short of a "happy meal". I like to take my dogs up to the football fields after work for a "Chuck it " tennis ball festival. It has been raining here for a few days and the football field I use is rather muddy. Needless to say the dogs are absolutely coated after retrieves and* a little bitey face session. Hey,I'm fine with that.As I am wandering around the fields picking up empty sports drink bottles(errr!) I slip and do a very elegant a$$ plant. I'm heading back through the village with 2 mud hounds and me looking like I have incontinence. Of course this is the time the school council meeting breaks up and* everyone is chatting on the sidewalk. Nice. "Hi, how a doin? Yes,this is what I do for fun. No, their not chocolate labs,their actually black. No I didn't fall.I just crapped myself"

rofl!
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

uh, yep, ya sound like a food spitting whack job ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Buckyball
    Quote Originally Posted by labs4life
    I think my whole town believes I am a few fries short of a "happy meal". I like to take my dogs up to the football fields after work for a "Chuck it " tennis ball festival. It has been raining here for a few days and the football field I use is rather muddy. Needless to say the dogs are absolutely coated after retrieves and* a little bitey face session. Hey,I'm fine with that.As I am wandering around the fields picking up empty sports drink bottles(errr!) I slip and do a very elegant a$$ plant. I'm heading back through the village with 2 mud hounds and me looking like I have incontinence. Of course this is the time the school council meeting breaks up and* everyone is chatting on the sidewalk. Nice. "Hi, how a doin? Yes,this is what I do for fun. No, their not chocolate labs,their actually black. No I didn't fall.I just crapped myself"

;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast