Anyone else have a sneaky dog?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have a sneaky dog?

DefaultAnyone else have a sneaky dog?

Trooper loves to steal paper plates. I just finished having a soft pretzel and he looks like he is coming toward me to get a pat on the head, well I fell for the old trick. He walked toward me looked and quick snatched the paper plate and ran away to tear it up to pieces. Little bugger. I have to laugh. ;D This is one of his favorite things to do that you think I would know better. :

Anyone else have sneaky doggies?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Anyone else have a sneaky dog?

When we eat in the living room we put Kallie in a down stay a few feet from us....but almost always she starts the army crawl and the next thing we know she is right at our feet...just waiting for us to look away...she also LOVES anything paper...it doesn't last long around her..must be a lab thing!!!!

Paula is offline Senior Member

;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

patm is offline Senior Member

Mine don't sneak food, but I have discovered that Emilu sneaks up on the couch on occasion. They aren't allowed on the furniture, but I let her put her front feet up on me when I am laying there and we have a "chat". I have caught her on it twice while I was vaccuming (poor thing is scared of the sweeper ), and some times the pillow is mysteriously on the floor in the morning (always blamed the cat). But the other day I discovered big round faint blood spots on the couch - from a dog IN HEAT!!! Bad timing Emilu >

Buddy does the same, when you sitting on the couch, he will slowly wander up and sit at your feet. Then about a minute later he will pop up and steal whatever im eating from my plate. Always gets me too, i think its out of his reach, i always wrong.

ChewyCharlie Guest

Definitely, except Charlie loves to steal anything paper and he also likes lip balm (especially the flavoured stuff), watches and smelly old socks, his all time favourite thing has to be the toilet paper...and of course, when he can steal it, he shreds it and makes a big mess.

Uh sorry professor, but I can't hand that assignment in because my dog ate it ;D I tell you its going to happen one day, whenever I am home I have to hide my books and all my work when I am not working on it :

Samson is offline Senior Member

That sounds like Jasper!

He cleans the cats bowls knowing that he shouldn't but only when I am not looking at him !

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

No, Lucy isn't sneaky...
    That is funny that Trooper does that..kinda a game..I can see it in my mind, Trooper grabbing the plate and running off so pleased with himself.

Oh the army crawl! Miles uses that in obedience class to try to get closer to the other dogs so he can start a game!

Mocha Guest

Maggie tries to steal the cat food. I don't want her eating it because she will fart really bad ones from it. She starts out by just pretending to sniff on the floor then just keeps getting closer and closer to the cat dish and pretty soon she starts licking the floor and before you know it she has licked the bowl clean. She has a very sticky tongue. Things stick to her tongue like glue.

If I drop something while cooking she can stick that tongue out and have it in her mouth so fast. I don't even have a chance to grab it first. Sometimes she doesn't even chew it she just sticks out her tongue and down it goes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast