Post Your Solution To Your Problem

Thread: Post Your Solution To Your Problem

DefaultPost Your Solution To Your Problem

Hello, I see this often...people post a problem and many people try to help. However, the original poster rarely post the solution they found to their problem, assuming the found one.

It would be really helpful for those searching this forum for help to be able to search for a similar problem they have and then find out how people actually resolved the issue.

Is anyone with me here?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Jan
    Jan is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Post Your Solution To Your Problem

Good idea, but in many cases, people may not find the solution so quickly. Those who respond are answering from months or years of experience. Sort of a delayed reaction "resolution". The original poster may need to try different options, or give it some time.

I agree...good point. I still think it would be helpful, even it is months later to post a new thread with what the issue was and what the solution was. We see many similar problems here and I think it could really help

Just my 4 cents!!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

I do think it's a good idea, although I agree, there are so many variables with dog training and sometimes it takes a long time to see results.

It would be great if we could do something like "Stump the Chumps" on Car Talk--bring back people from previous threads and find out how their training or nutrition or whatever problem is going.