Crate size for me(Rascal)

Thread: Crate size for me(Rascal)

DefaultCrate size for me(Rascal)

My mommy and daddy are about to have to buy me a new crate to sleep in at night. In the last three weeks they have had me, they have finally come to realize I am growing out of my little pet taxi they brought home the day I joined their family. I have tried my best to sleep in bed with my humans,but my daddy is just not having it. If it were left up to my mommy I would sleep next to her,and cuddle with her every night.(she's such a wonderful mommy I think) Any of you other fellow labs out there able to tell me what your humans have for you? I am not quiet sure on the size they need to get for me. I know they don't want to buy something too too big,but then again they don't want to buy something too small and then have to go back a few months later to get a bigger one. Any help from my doggie pals would be much appreciated.

Thank you much,
    Rascal

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Crate size for me(Rascal)

Bump...please help my mommy with what size crate she needs to buy for me. I don't think I can handle another night in that taxi she got me three/four weeks ago. Help....someone??/whimpers

We just bought one for Aidan...I believe it was 42x36x32 or something close to that.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Thank you for the reply...much appreciated

Do you think it wise to buy one on ebay or just spend the extra money for a brand new one?

BuddyHsMom is offline Senior Member

We got the largest one they had at Walmart. I think it was $79. Sorry I don't know the dimensions and I"m at work so I can't measure it Buddy sleeps in his every night. It used to be really big for him, but now it almost seems like he could use a bigger one. He can't stretch out all the way, but he can stand and turn around in it.

Barb

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Delielah
    Thank you for the reply...much appreciated*

Do you think it wise to buy one on ebay or just spend the extra money for a brand new one?
    when I looked for Dakotas I would spend the same amount as going and buying one here. I figured I had over a month before Dakota came home and that gave me enough time to look on ebay. I think Id rather go to the store and get a new one. atleas you know its clean,odderless, and the dog didnt have an illness of some kind.

eklind51 is offline Senior Member

i bought ginger a 48x30x33. she has plenty of room!
    i figured it was only 5 dollars more than the 42 inch.

http://www.digitpet.com/product_grou...003&pid=12011M

I just measured Sadies and it is 36x26x24. It was a hand me down of a hand me down. My sister used it for her Golden Retriever who was around 75lbs last time she used it.

It may be cheaper to get a new one since shipping on a larger crate may be alot. You could always look on your local Craigslist too. That way there is not shipping.