Three Dogs Free to a good home. I'll deliver.

Thread: Three Dogs Free to a good home. I'll deliver.

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultThree Dogs Free to a good home. I'll deliver.

The gang has been driving me crazy the last few days. On Monday night, I was unloading a 25lb bag of cat food from the car. I set it on the railing of the deck for a second or two so I could shut the hatchback. I vastly underestimated the number of seconds it takes for a lab to knock a bag of cat food off the railing and break into it (less than 3 seconds). Ranger knocked it over, bit into the bag in one bite and was gulping down mouthfuls of catfood while his head was completely inside of the bag while scattering it like birdseed.

Herded the free feeding crew into the yard and swept the deck. Of course I could not get every last bit, so now the dogs constantly want to go outside to check out the deck. Even when they go outside to do their business, they are totally distracted and I constantly have to redirect them to do what they are supposed to be doing. I guess eventually they will get every last morsel but until they do, they're being real PITAS...

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Three Dogs Free to a good home. I'll deliver.

Hmmmm how about I trade you one?

Molly ate a kit-kat this morning and shredded a section of yesterday's newspaper while I was in the bathroom for about 15 seconds. We can trade back and forth how's that sound??
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

bring them to me we don't have cats but we have a miniture horse next door that is in love with my labs. that ought to be interesting to watch.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

Awwww Jeanne.....I'll trade you my 3 for your 3!!!

After a day or two I bet you'd be pounding on my door wanting yours back! LOL!

Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)