Sammi the fierce protector--a little long
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sammi the fierce protector--a little long

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

DefaultSammi the fierce protector--a little long

our daughter had a real scare today- while I was gone she heard someone trying to open the front door, thought at first it was me coming home- but Sammi went crazy barking- which she never does-dd looked out the window, seem's some transient had wandered into our neighbor and was just trying door's to see if any were unlocked- While on the cell phone with me, she used the landline to call "911"- all the while sammi is going crazy. This guy started going around to the back yard- now my daughter is really freaking out- and so is Sammi- she let sam out to hopefully scare the guy off- it worked thank goodness- the guy started heading down the street just as the police got there, so they were able catch him. By the time I got home there were 3 cop car's there-and the guy was being transported away- so glad my daughter is safe and Sammi did what she needed to do to protect her- not sure if Sammi would of licked the man to death or not ( she has never show an aggressive sign in her life) or if she really would of hurt him. This is really weird for our neighborhood, we really are off the main road, and in a good neighbor. But guess no one is safe, just glad the police came when they did, and that sammi did her job--most of all I'm glad that our daughter is safe and sound--ph yeah- it's only a coinencidence that our house is going on the market tomorrow

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Sammi the fierce protector--a little long

Good girl Sammi! How scarey for your daughter! I'm glad everythingn turned out well.

omg your poor daughter must have been terrified! What a good girl Sammi is! She did her job is right! I hope sammi is going to get a nice, big, juicy reward

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mia&Buddy is offline Senior Member

Scary! I'm glad that Sammi did her job!!!

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Good work Sammi! That's scarry that the guy didn't just go away after hearing a dog barking in the house.

So glad things turned out ok....I hope Sammi got a nice big bone!

Your poor daughter, how scary....I bet you were scared too, being on the other end of the phone!

Trickster is offline Senior Member

Wow...that sounds like my worst nightmare. I'm glad it worked out ok and the creep was caught. Sammi deserves a HUGE steak! also, you must be proud of your daughter for reacting in the calm way she did.

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Yep- very proud of them both!! When I Got home sammi was getting lot's of hug's and kisses from "Sissy", and for dinner she got a nice new bone i had picked up from the butcher and part of a hamburger that hub's shared with her! I think she know's she did real well. Thank's everyone for your good thought's

I'm so glad things were alright and Sammi protected your daughter. Although I feel safe in our neighborhood I always feel better that Mocha is home with me when hubby isn't there. She would go nuts. I'm the same I don't know if she would just lick them to death but I have a feeling if I was scared she would know it and would be on guard and possibly go after them. She's pretty protective of me on walks when we're alone.

It must have been a day for creeps yesterday my co-worker got a call from his wife that said some guy with a hoodie and backpack walked up and knocked on there door asking for some girl. When she said she didn't live there he asked for a glass of water ??? She told him no and closed and locked the door but saw him walk back out to the road and keep walking. They live in the middle of no where so it was really freaky. He told her to call the cops and then she and their boys came into town until he got off work.

Very scary!!!!!!! Frosty Paw for Sammi.....................

Frances

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast